VN Ren'Py Free Use Planet [v0.21.0] [Kyuso]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
seems like some a good opportunity to add some ... controversial kinks..
think I'll go ahead and add this to the ignore list.
EDIT : also aren't these the characters from his other game... guess that game is going on the ignore list as well.
Could you not have ignored the post reply button as well?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm thinking the same question applies to you as well , at least from my point of view.
Oh no no no my friend, I did not start with useless commentary. It has always boggled me how people can go into a game thread, look around and decide it is not for them and STILL have to announce they are putting the game on ignore or that they do not like it.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh no no no my friend, I did not start with useless commentary. It has always boggled me how people can go into a game thread, look around and decide it is not for them and STILL have to announce they are putting the game on ignore or that they do not like it.
start, continue , same shit I would say.
You say it's a useless comment and yet you continued with it, so .. I don't know ... seems a bit foolish to me if I would say so.
at the same time , your comment isn't helping with anything as well, just like that other comment , your comment brings nothing to the table.
Meanwhile that comment while it may be ... whatever you may think it is, it's still in the end that users view on that this game, and that's it, not for him
yours on the other hand.... comes off as ... conceited I think, english not being my main language I'm having some hard time (from time to time) expressing myself properly...
anyway , your comment (as the other one) brings nothing , at least the other comment is about the game, yours is about a user saying this VN is not for him and it's going on ignore... so.. yea...
Like I said earlier, same thing can be said about your comment, you could have not pressed on the reply button and be done with it.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Emelie

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
start, continue , same shit I would say.
You say it's a useless comment and yet you continued with it, so .. I don't know ... seems a bit foolish to me if I would say so.
at the same time , your comment isn't helping with anything as well, just like that other comment , your comment brings nothing to the table.
Meanwhile that comment while it may be ... whatever you may think it is, it's still in the end that users view on that this game, and that's it, not for him
yours on the other hand.... comes off as ... conceited I think, english not being my main language I'm having some hard time (from time to time) expressing myself properly...
anyway , your comment (as the other one) brings nothing , at least the other comment is about the game, yours is about a game saying this VN is not for him and it's going on ignore... so.. yea...
Like I said earlier, same thing can be said about your comment, you could have not pressed on the reply button and be done with it.
Without an end, there is no beginning. He who begins but does not end, shall continue beginning and beginning and beginning.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Without an end, there is no beginning. He who begins but does not end, shall continue beginning and beginning and beginning.
and in this case that was a beginning and an end.
again we revert to what I was saying, could have not pressed on that reply button.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I feel letting the developer know the reasons for passing on a game is important beyond a simple lack of interest in a particular fetish. Telling people to just move on is not particularly helpful. Then again, that's just me.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I always go to McDonald's, mock the crowd and call the food garbage all while eating wagyu steak to flex my superior taste infront of the plebs. :cool:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
and in this case that was a beginning and an end.
again we revert to what I was saying, could have not pressed on that reply button.
Yes I agree they didn't have to. So I'll end our discussion here....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I feel letting the developer know the reasons for passing on a game is important beyond a simple lack of interest in a particular fetish. Telling people to just move on is not particularly helpful. Then again, that's just me.
Not really sure where you've read that that user told other people to move on but sure , if you say so
I always go to McDonald's, mock the crowd and call the food garbage all while eating wagyu steak to flex my superior taste infront of the plebs. :cool:
good for you?
Yes I agree they didn't have to. So I'll end our discussion here....
"Yes I agree *I didn't have to. So I'll end our discussion here...."
There, I corrected it for you.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes