danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Its either the Dad is in prison or the Dad is dead. Its great to see that Dad is Free and Alive. And its also great you are the Dad. Love the renders so far. Downloading. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
well the mc isnt losing his time, at the first release he already has sexual interourse with his 'tenant'

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Ok, this seems interesting, and it's funny how many similarities this has with my new family, but in this case you are the dad not the son, i mean, we even arrive a day early just like in MNF hahaha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Felicia, my new favorite character, just perfect. :love:
Then there are the other two girls, it feels like an abysmal drop here, Tesla (I can't quite remember her name) has a great ass though and I don't think there's anything that appeals to me about Chloe, however being rough with her, can take away points with Felicia, so I'll play nice with her.;)
Good start, congratulations dev.(y)(y) (It would be good if you could decide the sex of the drunk aunt, she has several "he", "him" in some sentences).

Sentinel_Au

Jan 12, 2018
The plot is similar to My New Family
he caught a train early and this game caught a bus early
Lucy was a rude cat girl and said the same banging line about her older sister and he could rent a hotel room she said no mother said you could stay
The same option to be polite or rude.
but at least it is not all the family and relations and far better graphics

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Looks interesting, but currently have no computer so will have to wait and see if there will be an android port (hopefully pre-patched) for this game. That blonde looks delicious

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
it really not that bad of a start of a game. but however like some people here stated. the premise of this game is almost the same as my new family, i would even go as far as saying a carbon copy. no disrespect to the developers, im sure they put a lot of work into this game but i cant help but notice the similarity. from arriving early, the young bullied child whose looks stands out, the mc sharing his feeling so a main heroine fall in love with mc, mc feeling like he doesn't belong and willing to move out if needed. im sorry to point these out but there just way too many of these to be just a coincidence. still it not bad by any means just be careful to not over do it and good luck.

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
renders look's great and the blonde girl is beautiful but .. why i have this feeling that i seen this story before ??:unsure:

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes