excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
it seems this has a lot of copied things from another game i know .. My new family perhaps {hint hint} anyways have fun dev

Reactions: keanuxxx

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Only thing I'd say at the moment is that the game still refers to the daughters by their default name when the other characters are talking about them.

Have given them all my own chosen names, the middle daughter is still using the name Tegan.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Okay...
So as far as I can tell, this is indeed a line-for-line copy of "My New Family", with one key exception. Instead of a long-lost brother, you play a long-lost stepdad. Which I actually like a bit better, since MNF dropped the ball with the MC's age. The other detail that's different is the youngest girl. MNF's Lucy got bullied her whole life due to her cat ears and tail. This game instead invents a more realistic scenario.
So basically, this is a more realistic version of MNF. And every bit that was changed in the script suffers from terrible English.

I'll give this one a hard pass. I can only tolerate so much plagiarism.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If the script is a word for word copy of Killer7's my new family (never played it) then Killer7 needs to report this thread and have it removed and not let back on the site till they do their own writing.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If the script is a word for word copy of Killer7's my new family (never played it) then Killer7 needs to report this thread and have it removed and not let back on the site till they do their own writing.
Not the first time someone does something like that and I don't think it's against the rules. There was this game that not only copied most of my script, but also tried to copy the looks of my characters ( in My New Family ). I took a quick look over this game and can confirm that it is pretty much a 1:1 copy of the first ingame day of My New Family, he just changed the relations ( from half-roomate to stepdaughters etc ).

I'm personally not a fan of blatant copying. I don't mind if someone takes inspiration from others works, hell, I did that a lot ( Sisterly lust, Light of my Life, WVM etc ). I respect these devs with all of my heart and did my best to give my games my own take. This one here however is not a game I would call "inspired", but more like a copy ( like other people mentioned ).

In any case, I wish the dev all the luck in the world and hopefully he can figure the rest of the story out on his own, without copying my script. And if he doesn't then oh well, I still wish him all the best in the AVN world :).

Edit: The dev responded that's why I'm going to add something. It's not often that people can admit that they made a mistake and he did that, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt and I believe him that he is going to change the script to give it his own touch. That is always a better way of doing it instead of copying the sentences of someone else 1:1. Like I said above, I wish him all the luck and I'm saying that without any ill intent.

Last edited:

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Love it! It also appears to be a game that does not beat around the bush for too long, like some other games that literally take a year for anything to happen. It has great potential IMO, would love to see more.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
it is exactly like (my new family)
the dialogues are exactly the same
its like the same game but with new faces
the blonde is sandra
and the Emo girl is lucy

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Killer7

Well there is a very good chance that this one will die just like that one as not many support thieves so you can take comfort in knowing that this games life isn't going to be a very long one.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I liked the game very much, but I'm sorry, now there will be a little whining and criticism.

To be honest, I expected the main hero to have some dark past that would justify his possible cruel / rude attitude towards girls.
But judging by his story, he is basically a good guy who fell victim to circumstances.

Also, it can be clearly seen that the game prefers "a good route" and in every possible way makes hints in its favor.
That is, I am not complaining, since this is my main route, but the choice was promised in the description of the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm going to be the odd one out and say I don't really care about the MNF rip stuff.

Never really got into MNF, being a ginger girl myself I don't really get the ginger sister kink and it's brought up far too much. I get it, they have red hair so do I whoop de fucking woo. Don't need to remind me of their hair colour every 5 seconds I can see the fucking pictures.

The blonde here is decent looking and they don't refer to each other by hair colour so that's a plus point to me.

Would be better if it didn't rip from another game but i'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's not like the gaming industry as a whole isn't full of rip offs, devs are always ripping from each other and that's including the AAA industry.

Adult games are terrible for it though. The amouns of incest games that follow the sae basic plot of brother coming home after X amount of years to a mother and 2 sisters, one of those sisters loves him the other hates him, sometimes with a dead dad.

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes