1.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 2393946

Game Developer
May 27, 2020
5378d0.jpeg

PLEASE DON'T REPORT THE GAME. IT IS NOT BREAKING ANY RULES OF OUR FORUM

Overview:

In My Second Life, you play as a man who had a hard childhood. Your real mother died when she gave birth to you.
The one female person that ever took care of you, your “caretaker” left you when you were only 3 years old. She has never tried to contact you since.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-27
Release Date: 2020-05-15
Developer: Vautour Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Beta 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

PLEASE DON'T REPORT THE GAME. IT IS NOT BREAKING ANY RULES OF OUR FORUM

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -

686229_686189_day1sandratalking12.png 686231_686187_day1chooseyoursister.png 686226_686188_day1restaurant2_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 1, 2019
landlord and landlady? for fuck sake. it's his parents and you can't use it? want a waste of time. at least put a patch out if you want a function story.
If you're going to make a go of it you had better get someone with a better grasp of English otherwise you might as well just publish it in French It's quite painful to try to read this mangled linguistics.
OK< truly this needs a complete rewrite and a re-translate as it's not comprehensible at the most basic level. Please fix it.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
landlord and landlady? for fuck sake. it's his parents and you can't use it? want a waste of time. at least put a patch out if you want a function story.
If you're going to make a go of it you had better get someone with a better grasp of English otherwise you might as well just publish it in French It's quite painful to try to read this mangled linguistics.
OK< truly this needs a complete rewrite and a re-translate as it's not comprehensible at the most basic level. Please fix it.
The code for incest is "family" or "realstory". Both work.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 Apparently you have a fan. Imitation is the sincerest form a flattery, or so they say....

Though this just looks like a straight up copy.
He's even using his Lucy clone as his avatar like you do.
Yeah, I know. He is one of my patrons and I find it disturbing that he even mentions me in his special thanks when the only thing I did was point him to the Illusion discord.

I didn't want to say much but it's a bit sad that you literally stole most of my code. Your intro is basically mine, you copied the characters and just changed the names ( and made uglier versions of them ).

While imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, this is a bit too much for my taste. I still wish you good luck with your game, I had hopes you would at least change some of the things but you didn't, even though you said you would. Still, good luck I guess.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, I know. He is one of my patrons and I find it disturbing that he even mentions me in his special thanks when the only thing I did was point him to the Illusion discord.

I didn't want to say much but it's a bit sad that you literally stole most of my code. Your intro is basically mine, you copied the characters and just changed the names ( and made uglier versions of them ).

While imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, this is a bit too much for my taste. I still wish you good luck with your game, I had hopes you would at least change some of the things but you didn't, even though you said you would. Still, good luck I guess.
Thanks for explanation. this was very misleading. I actually thought this was an update of My New Family, which is an EXCELLENT game! Won't bother playing this copy of your work.
I applaud you for the positivity of your support and attitude in wishing him well. Takes a true gentleman to do that.
Captain Red

anschwww

May 10, 2017
heavy inspired, but hey, let's wish best for the game :giggle: (y) and hope for some unique content :sneaky:

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
Is it a sin to be inspired? The most genius stories has been made from old stories.

But now this game not genius and it scream "i want to be like MNF". I had couple good moments when read it but most of the text dont have a soul. It's too fast and choppy.

This game need more work at story because it take "problems" from MNF and just resolve them:
1)Are we have a long way with Lucy in MNF. Well there cat-girl is mature in mind so she first new member of mc's harem.
2)Are we have a problem with brother-sister relationships in MNF? Well there is land where everybody dont care at that.

But there no own problems. I thought Emma will be despise mc just for his father that cheated their mom and made her life miserable but no. She just girl in future harem.

There no own problems in story and game is yell about MNF's 'problems'. So now game is worthless.

Maybe author put some efforts (but not have enough skills yet) but there must be more efforts. If graphic can be better with better computer but story only with imagination and hard work.

Reactions: nasam

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

OUCH. OUCH. Normally I see you dress up your answers to be a bit more flowery and pr friendly. This must've gotten you pissed.

Still, you should be a little honored. You could be the next "big brother" status with nonstop fangames made with your characters and all that.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Wow that's some obvious and blatant copy/money maker... dev didn't even try to hide it lol
If this is supposed to be a "fan project", then I'd make it more obvious... and if not, I'd make it less obvious.

Anyway @ Mods I guess you won't delete the game, but I'd at least link the game that this was obviously copied from and make a note about it here in the op. redknight00 (since you're the only one online right now :p)

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
Oh my God it not even bad it just a Crime against the Original... After the call with the mom I deleted this Game... After 7 years He calls his Mom and say "hey its me MC" and she Just "oh hey wanna visit me?" like do real people take be left alone by the mom so easy?

Reactions: nasam
1.30 star(s) 32 Votes