1.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
I'm impressed at how far he's taken the copying... even his patreon is a direct copy, with the same cover of each girl on a flat color background, the tieres are the same (with the same rewards) and a slightly rewritten introduction text...

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Ok first I am a Supporter of Killer7 and love MNF so much so I can not wait even 3 days to play betas. This game is not a copy of MNF a copy would have been better. He takes the character's looks makes them worse. Then for story lets toss in some Sisterly Lust (the Island the MC moves to ) Rushes character development so you can not get any attachment to them. Makes them as unreal as possible with no redeeming factors.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
So usually I keep my mouth shut about other games, but that game is an obvious and shameless ripoff of MNF from Herr Doktor.

The sad thing is how the dev innocently think his game is different, I don't even want to bother try it because the flaws are obviously too painful and anchored in the very presentation of the game, and are already heavy enough for me to not want to get into it.
Hell, I'll even compare it to the 1st ever versions of MNF that I played which was the very first beta of 0.1 last year, so that way you can have a good comparison from v0.1 to v0.1.

Your characters are Obviously stolen from Killer, from the outfits to the base design, Killer used to have other models at the very beginning of the game, but his models were already miles above yours and for a simple reason, your models feel dead.

When I look at them, I feel like I watch at a living body without any feeling, no special posing, nothing special in the light, there is just no "Vautour touch" and that's what people want, people don't want another MNF we already have that one and it's great as it is !

As for the other assets, the textbox, the maps, even the introduction is just purely stolen from Killer, man that's so sad !
Like, you can't just hop in the adult game industry look at a game that works well, or because a dev inspire you to do something and straight out steal it, that's just not how it works.

And your english is well, listen I'm french too, so I know that much many french people don't give a flying F about english, but you can't just jump in an english industry with questionnable english qualities.
Not saying that I'm some sort of Baguett-ish american speaking Divine being, and my game is the living proof.

So basically if I gather everything from your game as of 0.1.

- You have no Original models, even the banner is a scuffed version of Killer's.
- You have almost the same textbox HuD.
- Your story is empty.
- Your models are empty of any form of life.
- Your renders are nothing special, making them boring to see.
- Your english is painful to read.

It's a real shame, considering you're french I feel like you're giving us a bad name on the Dev scene.
I don't know if you'll feel like making another game, but give up on that one, it could be a master piece it wouldn't work, hell it even got to your own name as a dev.

Last edited:

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
hahahahaha yup but i think u have a larger place of haters then love.

U want constructive criticism, many people gave u that.
when u create something thats inspired bye it, u create something new.
Yes u can use scripts Background and even models from other games, but most people edit it then change to make it feel and look diverent.

yours version look identical in all aspects yes it maby have a diverent story but its so small it is not noticeable and renders well dont start there thats just plain copy paste.

Reactions: Thumper27

LordVile

Apr 3, 2018
I mean, a first I was confused wondering how I missed an update for Killer7s work then took a moment and noticed that it's a "fan remake", personally I get it creating your own things from scratch can be daunting but you'll rub people the wrong way with how you've gone about the use of models, limited edits and making them look worse isn't doing you any favors, this would have been better received if you'd straight up used Killer7s models and put more effort into making your own story more unique

Reactions: Herogosp

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I downloaded it, saw the poor copy off one of my favorite game ... Deleted directly after first picture... Space Waste on my disk.
I'll wait for the update of MNF :).

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Damn! I was going to rush in here and yell, THIS IS A RIPOFF OF MY NEW FAMILY. But after reading all the chatter I see we all know that. :)
Ok, carry on.
For those not in the know. Trust me if this is your first time seeing this game. Don't waist your time here, go to the original game. Trust me you will hate yourself later if you try this then see the original later.

Reactions: Hartigan

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Pourquoi demander des critiques constructives si c'est pour effacer des pages entières de commentaires ? tu as le don pour te faire aimer des gens

Why ask for constructive criticism if it's to erase entire pages of comments? you have the gift to make people love you

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
While there is a lot of plagiarism from MNF in this one, I would think we should let the dev take a few releases to start really building his own story. The start isn't bad (at least if you put the "family" code in there to get the real content) and even the characters from MNF have been used prior to MNF. If you don't like it, don't pay for his Patreon and don't download it. I will give the dev the benefit of the doubt that he will take it down a different road. If he does, great. If not, this will get abandoned in a version or two when people stop downloading it.

May 26, 2018
[QUOTE="The Vautour, post: 3557103, member: 23939
PLEASE DON'T REPORT THE GAME. IT IS NOT BREAKING ANY RULES OF OUR FORUM
[/QUOTE]
Maye not, but the developer stole this from Killer7 , even to stealing the Avatar to use in an attempt to steal from Killer7.

Even Killer7 stated how this scum is (maybe now was) a Patron of his, asked him for help and such, then stole his scripts, resources, etc... and after VERY minimal alterations, posted this garbage as his original creation.

Deleted member 2393946

Game Developer
May 27, 2020
Pourquoi demander des critiques constructives si c'est pour effacer des pages entières de commentaires ? tu as le don pour te faire aimer des gens

Why ask for constructive criticism if it's to erase entire pages of comments? you have the gift to make people love you
Je t'arrête tout de suite, je n'ai pas effacé ces messages et je ne les ai pas report. Je me contrefiche de leur avis, ça m'amusait de les lire en vérité.

I stop you now, I don't delete or report message. I really not care what they write and I feel funny when I read them.

Herogosp

Mar 4, 2020
Why this game is so ugly? I understand that this game is a copy of MNF but why is this so bad AND UGLY? He can't even make good copy?

PS: Not to mention that he is a thief.
PS2: MNF is one of the best game on this forum :D

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It appears a lot of posts in this thread were deleted, though not sure who did that.

In any case, for those reading, don't bother with this game. It's a very poor clone of My New Family and not worth the time to download, let alone play.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
What a piece of shit, so bad plagiarism
really shouldn't be supported by anyone (n).

The author should be ashamed and delete the stuff immediately.

As the author of the original, I would warn against this plagiarism in the next version and make sure that the guy doesn't get a cent more about Patreon

1.30 star(s) 32 Votes