1.30 star(s) 32 Votes
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, we all know it's a blatant rip off.
Yes, you're not the first person to notice that.
Yes, our rules still apply in this thread.

We do not enforce originality rules on the site, unless there is a direct 1:1 asset rip off, which isn't transformative or an engine port.

Be civil. Name calling, witch hunts, or report brigading (using our report system or attempting to organise using Patreon's) will not be tolerated here, plus such reports could have untended side effects.
Then, maybe your rules need updating. Rewarding unoriginal rip offs won't make this site better, it will make it worse.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yes, we all know it's a blatant rip off.
Yes, you're not the first person to notice that.
Yes, our rules still apply in this thread.

We do not enforce originality rules on the site, unless there is a direct 1:1 asset rip off, which isn't transformative or an engine port.

Be civil. Name calling, witch hunts, or report brigading (using our report system or attempting to organise using Patreon's) will not be tolerated here, plus such reports could have untended side effects.
Sadly it doesn't look good when a very large number of posts suddenly vanish from the thread, in fact that makes it appear as if F95Zone is both supporting and defending what this person has done! I made a post in response to Killer7's earlier post in this thread praising his response and the fact that he wished this person good luck! I also expressed support for My New Family and Killer7 as well as advising that anyone who hasn't played My New Family yet should pass on this one and go download My New Family instead! That post gained about 4 or 5 likes from other users, yet it's vanished, just like a whole lot of other posts! Yes, I believe I did refer to this dev as a "thief" but I fail to see how that is name calling when it's actually true! :eek:

Ah well, I'm just gonna move on to other more interesting titles. No doubt this post will follow my previous post in this thread, so be it, in the grand scheme of things it matters not! :cool:

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Erm, this site is a pirate site soooooo; while I agree it's a really shitty thing to do, bringing up legality is pretty pointless.
Aye this is a pirate site and legality is pointless, but the dude's stealin' from a fellow pirate. Let's see what the code says about him...
piratecode.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
This game remaining on this site is an embarrassment to the community. I understand it's a pirate site but allowing shit like this is tacit approval of plagiarism, and pirate site or not, we're better than this. If there's not a rule against it, it's time to make one. This is shameful.

SpirosRUS

Jan 8, 2019
Then what happened to the 5+ pages of comments on this thread? I would be very surprised if the Mods deleted those posts that were here (though I guess it IS possible).
Bugaga !!! It can be seen, apart from haters, posts are not accepted here .. My post was also deleted. :D

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah, I know. He is one of my patrons and I find it disturbing that he even mentions me in his special thanks when the only thing I did was point him to the Illusion discord.

I didn't want to say much but it's a bit sad that you literally stole most of my code. Your intro is basically mine, you copied the characters and just changed the names ( and made uglier versions of them ).

While imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, this is a bit too much for my taste. I still wish you good luck with your game, I had hopes you would at least change some of the things but you didn't, even though you said you would. Still, good luck I guess.
If this game did anything it was to remind me that I have yours downloaded and kept meaning to try....nows a good time as any.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Oh *. ALL One stars? *. Not sure I even wanna try this one. Edit >> Ahhhh, it should've been obvious from the the first picture. I'll try it.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
So after playing the game i .....
Look i wanted to just give benefit of the doubt but then i played it,
-bad storyline without char dev
-never seen any one plagarise and fail this bad
-art- 1.6 minecraft looks better
Look even if you put this game in pateon where no one might have a clue from where you kidnapped a idea and put it in a blender, support aint gonna happen if you truely wanted to achieve something just rework the game, storyline should actually matter and not run like its life depends on it,

Reactions: Canade
Mar 12, 2018
You may not be able to take it down here but I believe he maybe violating Patrons Copyright laws so you can have him kicked of there.

1.30 star(s) 32 Votes