TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Uploaded a new version, the color codes I was using were 3-digit (0f0) rather than 6-digit (00ff00) and I wonder if that was the issue. They should be the 6-digit type anyway.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Great to hear, thanks!

1.2 is up now too, but if 1.1 is working for you... don't bother. All I did was change the color definition strings.

Reactions: Agent6969

alex_49rt

Jun 20, 2020
this game is great, but i saw that some of words or quotes and similarities are used from the game "My New Family" but still good since it has a dark version to it that my new family does not have

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well, I'm baffled then. It's working fine for me, on PC at least.

Open my scripts.rpy file with Notepad++ or similar code editor. Lines 17, 18, and 19 should be:

define gr = "{color=#0f0}"
define red = "{color=#f00}"
define pink = "{color=#e062c5}"

Your traceback said that 'gr' is not defined, but... it is.

Try this. Open the day05script2b_1.rpy from your ./game folder and right at the top of the file, add those 3 lines above, then save.

Does that fix it?
That did work to fix both the error and the lack of color coding for the walkthrough.
When I opened the script file in Notepad++ I did notice that Lines 17, 18, and 19 were not the ones mentioned. I've attached a screenshot of that.
I added the lines to the script.rpy file while removing them from day05script2b_1.rpy as well as a test and that also fixed both of the issue.
Script.png

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That did work to fix both the error and the lack of color coding for the walkthrough.
When I opened the script file in Notepad++ I did notice that Lines 17, 18, and 19 were not the ones mentioned. I've attached a screenshot of that.
I added the lines to the script.rpy file while removing them from day05script2b_1.rpy as well as a test and that also fixed both of the issue.
View attachment 1499321
Ah, from that screenshot and seeing the rar file name... that was the initial release of the mod that didn't have all the highlighting done yet, v1.0 - I had a v1.1 briefly, now it's v1.2

Anyway, download the latest copy from my post and apply it, that should do the trick.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Lots of things to like in this last update! Seems more slow burn than expected, which is totally fine since it seems dev is developing at a good pace. The dialogue has been much better and more convincing, and I like that all 3 characters are so distinct.

I like the hinting about Chloe's tats and piercings removal, and really hope you go through with that - at least the hideous nose ring and big tats. She can still be "damaged" without all that. Her natural look looks sooo much better!

Is it just me or did you change Teagan's look in this last update? In the bath towel scene she looks MUCH better, not sure if it's just because of no glasses, but she seemed younger/more feminine too. I disagree with what a few have said here, I think the old pigtails on the waitress looked so ridiculous before, and the new hair is a huge improvement.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have a problem with romancescript.rpy :

The mc automatically starts on the wrong foot with Petra
Code:
        "I'm [main] and [tegan] is my daughter!" if True:
            $ petralove -=1
This leads to mc later not getting the full Petra event since petralove is negative :
Code:
    if petralove >= 0:
        pe "My capital has now plummeted with this purchase. But I thought, we could help each other. I have an offer if you want to make some extra money ..."
        mc "{i}I wonder what she can want from me. I see strong sexual radiation in her eyes. This is suspicious. I think her offer will be something sexual.{/i}"
        menu:
            "I will do anything for such a pretty woman." if True:
                pe "I'm glad to hear that. I’m sure we’ll be able to agree somehow."
                mc "I'm sure of that too. I need money and you need help. The situation is clear."
Instead from a general discussion the script jumps to a scene where mc fingers her :
Code:
mc "{i}I'll try to use my finger a little. I have to check how wet Petra is.{/i}"
    mc "{i}Mmmm... so soft and warm. I can feel her hard clit with the tip of my finger...{/i}"

just a note :
If 16 years in prison made the mc an expert pussy licker, maybe you should do a game about his time in prison, too ...

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Great game, I really love it.
I took the liberty of making a French translation for those who want.
human translation and not auto.
Can't wait to see the rest.
Great game, I really love it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-v0-4-french-translation-gking2392.100310/

Superbe jeu, vraiment j'adore.
je me suis permis de faire une traduction en français pour ce qui veulent.
traduction humaine et non auto.
hate de voir la suite.
https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-v0-4-french-translation-gking2392.100310/

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Loved it so far, most importantly loved that there is a reason for such antics to start... he never saw them growing up and he was in prison so its probably been awhile add to it the emotion of guilt. Good job!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What am I doing wrong, all I get is a stream.rar with a stream.txt inside when I download this file. That's the content of the stream.txt file.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
What am I doing wrong, all I get is a stream.rar with a stream.txt inside when I download this file. That's the content of the stream.txt file.

I'm 99% sure that's a site problem. The file I attached was good at the time.

But from the file contents I see now, after just re-downloading it myself .... Cloudflare is dicking with things.

EDIT: Fuck them. I put it on Mega, check my post again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm 99% sure that's a site problem. The file I attached was good at the time.

But from the file contents I see now, after just re-downloading it myself .... Cloudflare is dicking with things.

EDIT: Fuck them. I put it on Mega, check my post again.
Thanks, much appreciated. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, I get errors left, right and center all the time, like 8/10 times whenever I load a thread. This reply alone took 4 tries to post.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Wetdreamwalker curious what model you used for the MC, or if you would be so kind as to provide the .duf file. I have done some fan art of the girls and posted them in the artwork sub-forum and would like to do a few with the MC also.

3.70 star(s) 76 Votes