seden

Aug 22, 2016
Given how recent is the last version, some days are the quicker, I guess.
Tbs, curious for now, 2mn until dl + decompression and launch. Curious how the game is handled :)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, at the start/intro, while in prison, Mc has named daughters then is talking about residence :
"But she betrayed me, giving me the girls' address."
It is me, or does it have no sense ?
Betrayed, ok, as to what, when, why ? She did give the girl's address, so it's no betrayal, more basic communication.
Or the girls asked for their address to be withheld from him, but that would have to be said, before.

Next : After TV on the couch, the younger has cooked and go get the MC his thought after it :
"I just followed in silence. Being burned by your own daughter..."
That one should be on the I patch, given the daughter part.

Later, next day. Finding the second daughter dancing :
"And it's made even worse.... But I think I really care about her differently."
It is again on the I patch, hm.

Middle D at the pool :
"Well, what did you say ? ... then you need to hear..."
Should the ear, or listen to .

Elder daughter on day three, morning :
"Just to let you know, ... . Would you to let her in..."

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 1340210

Overview:
This is a simple game. A man of great fate returns home to his three stepdaughters after 16 years in prison. The girls have grown up. The man soon realizes that he feels more for the girls than paternal love. Be kind or be strict. It's up to you to get the girls ...​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-17
Release Date: 2021-12-17
Developer: Wetdreamwalker - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.3 Public
Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.5.2): - MEGA - -

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1340213 View attachment 1340214 View attachment 1340215 View attachment 1340224 View attachment 1340225 View attachment 1340226 View attachment 1340232
WTF is with people trying to f their stepdaughters lately. Leave the step daughters alone. There are so many women in the world to make stories about. Jeez!

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
WTF is with people trying to f their stepdaughters lately. Leave the step daughters alone. There are so many women in the world to make stories about. Jeez!
Okey, if you don't like it, what are you doing on threads like this in the first place?
Lets make a guide for you:

1) incest label in op? *check* = yes
1.A) if yes, either exit page or continue.
2) take note what the game is about:
2.A) is there talks about (step)family or family members in general (e.x. (step)daughter(s)) ? *check* = yes
2.B) if 2.A = yes you have conformation of both step 1 and 2 = yes Heidi ho it's an incest game (y) pleas exit to your right top X mark.

3) if point 2 is not like described continue on the thread enjoy.

sidenote: i bed you can play this game withou getting into the pants of the girls :unsure: but would you want to? :sneaky::p

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
is there a seprate ipatch to use
I believe it's stapdad/daughters so either wait for the i-patch/walkthrough to be updated or unren scripts, go inside text script(s) using notepad++ ,press ctrl+h search stepdad in the change button put in dad(dy) change all, same for stepdaughter or pet names... If you want it more in dept you need to go through the scripts and read it and adjust it manually where needed/wanted.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
I believe it's stapdad/daughters so either wait for the i-patch/walkthrough to be updated or unren scripts, go inside text script(s) using notepad++ ,press ctrl+h search stepdad in the change button put in dad(dy) change all, same for stepdaughter or pet names... If you want it more in dept you need to go through the scripts and read it and adjust it manually where needed/wanted.

what i meant was did swidwinder have a own ipatch script to use will it work with the walktrhough mod

• Haha
Reactions: Macgamer

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
where to find the script?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
First meeting with Amanda - she uses Felicia's name instead of the Custom name I chose for the character.
When MC is home, Teagan's name is spoken instead of custom name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
I think that line was meant for the time before he went to prison.
If it's true even me who have an heavily broken english (not my first languages too) know that the line like that mean he have phone in prison, i'm pretty sure Skyne... Google translate know that.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
16 Years Later! [v0.5.3] [Wetdreamwalker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 761 MB / 189 MB - sixteenyearslaternb-episode5.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 726 MB / 154 MB - sixteenyearslaternb-episode5.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Not sure if anyone else got this error

And found another

and another
and yet more

ok more with same

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes