moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Does the new version need an i- patch , or is it inbuilt?
hello, can someone tell me where to get the new i-patch file. Many Thanks.
The patch changes stepdaughters to relatives or friends to stepdaughters?
I was bored tonight, so I actually dug through the scripts and made my own I-Patch for the game. It's a little more complicated then just replacing all step<whatever> with <whatever>. Especially since there's now 9 different script files. So what I did was make the changes for everything I could find in a very quick speed read. I also cleaned up some of the English in certain spots to make the changes look more natural and, in a few cases, to just fix some translation and grammar issues I saw, that were a bit glaring.

One other thing I did was I changed the ages a little bit in the Intro. It seemed weird to me that there was 6 years between Tegan and Felicia and that Tegan was already 9 years old when the MC was only 19. The mother would have had to been 8 years older then the MC, unless she got pregnant under age. So I changed it so Tegan is 21, Felicia is 19 and Chloe is 18.

Now, I tested this quickly in Game mode. I never tested it much in the two Read modes, so there is probably a few things missed here and there. Don't yell at me if I missed stuff or there's typos! I didn't get any crashes in my quick tests. And it's only an I-Patch, not a walkthough mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment Patch.zip

Reactions: rnzn

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tried the game for a few hours.
Just to clarify: There is currently NO INCEST in this game (even when using the I-Patch). There's a bit of dreaming but since it's dreaming, it's not incest.
Also, I didn't notice any domination.

Sex content: Only one blowjob scene.This is too big a game storywise for only one blowjob scene (which btw is not with one of the daughters).

Reactions: Safkol

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Okey, if you don't like it, what are you doing on threads like this in the first place?
Lets make a guide for you:

1) incest label in op? *check* = yes

y.

sidenote: i bed you can play this game withou getting into the pants of the girls :unsure: but would you want to? :sneaky::p
1) Having sex with a stepdaughter is not incest. Also, there is no sex with the daughters apart from a couple of short dream sequences. Dream sequences are not incest (just dreaming about having sex with your daughter is not incest). There is no incest in this game currently, and the tag will only be correct in the future (when dev includes actual sex with the daughters) if you use the I-Patch

Sidenote: Maybe. And as mentioned, in the current version, it doesn't seem like there's actually "getting into the pants of them" regardless.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
1) Having sex with a stepdaughter is not incest. Also, there is no sex with the daughters apart from a couple of short dream sequences. Dream sequences are not incest (just dreaming about having sex with your daughter is not incest). There is no incest in this game currently, and the tag will only be correct in the future (when dev includes actual sex with the daughters) if you use the I-Patch

Sidenote: Maybe. And as mentioned, in the current version, it doesn't seem like there's actually "getting into the pants of them" regardless.
Sigh, not this again in yet another thread..........

Yes, having sex with a step-anything is most definitely considered incest in most parts of the world........

Not to mention that Patreon and their associates does also consider it incest.

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Also, there is no sex with the daughters apart from a couple of short dream sequences. Dream sequences are not incest (just dreaming about having sex with your daughter is not incest).
In that logic, fictional CGI daughters having sex with her fictional CGI parent also is not incest...

The Patreon rule is about the depiction of incest, whatever form it takes.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" or choose all Green menu items. Also added is the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc.

Current version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Thank you Sir!

Reactions: TheSidewinder

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Tried the game for a few hours.
Just to clarify: There is currently NO INCEST in this game (even when using the I-Patch). There's a bit of dreaming but since it's dreaming, it's not incest.
Also, I didn't notice any domination.

Sex content: Only one blowjob scene.This is too big a game storywise for only one blowjob scene (which btw is not with one of the daughters).

OK, first off.... what game were YOU playing? Because it doesn't seem to be the same one I just played. For a game that is just 4 and a half months old, it has a decent amount of lewd content, and IMO, some very nice models. I think the dev is progressing nicely. About the only thing I would like to see is maybe if the Dev hired (or cajoled ;)) someone to rewrite some of the dialogue because some of it is very jarring in how it's translated.

Second, no Domination? I beg to differ ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Third,

Go grab the pussy of one of your family members, or grope them, or check to see if they are still virgins ... and then see if the authorities consider that incest or not. I'm betting most of us here know the correct answer to that. And, as for the dream sequences... how is having sex in a dream sequence (in a virtually computer generated world) any less real then having sex while not dreaming (in a virtually computer generated world) ??? Is your imagination so weak that you need everything laid out in black & white, all visuals, all dialogue, all context, otherwise you can't imagine it?

Anyhow, the point is moot, because I-Patch or No I-Patch, the real relationship between the MC and his "daughters" is digital, not genetic. Like Darkness65 said above.. the key term is Depiction.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
About the only thing I would like to see is maybe if the Dev hired (or cajoled ;)) someone to rewrite some of the dialogue because some of it is very jarring in how it's translated.
I'm.... working on that, though unofficially, and may release updated versions of my current mod with more grammar and syntax corrections.

And to be fair, whoever is currently doing the actual translation from (I think?) German to English isn't doing a terrible job, and they speak my native language far better than I speak theirs (i.e. not at all). I would need to have their first-run English translation to do what I do in any case, but at least with that I can get the job done.

I'll update the mod as best I can when new releases get here in any case.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough, i know that there is a mod with walkthrough and ipatch but i wanna play it clean for now and just need walkthrough. i did play the game earlier but none of the saves work and it's not like i recall more then 4 choices o_o

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Anyone have a walkthrough, i know that there is a mod with walkthrough and ipatch but i wanna play it clean for now and just need walkthrough. i did play the game earlier but none of the saves work and it's not like i recall more then 4 choices o_o
A 'clean' walkthrough mod is available for free on my Patreon page. :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So looking at the tags, looks like there is no vaginal sex yet in the game?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes