DonStark

May 4, 2017
Well good luck for the future, for me is too much copy from my new family ... some texts make no sense because it's the same text from my new family but the story is not the same so i doesn't make sense as I said. It's only my opinion

Reactions: HansDampf788
Sep 17, 2018
Nooo! Why!? Original hairstyles were better for Amanda and Emma, they look so generic and boring now, like almost every other "model" on this site. this sucks...
Still, not bad game

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nooo! Why!? Original hairstyles were better for Amanda and Emma, they look so generic boring now, like almost every other "model" on this site. this sucks...
Still, not bad game
I am not sure this is the reason, but if you do any modeling in DAZ you soon figure out that some hair assets just suck! They are hard to pose some are hard to color correctly, some just don't fit right. There are quite a few reasons to change hairstyles and not just to give the MC a way to make money (although it appears to be working for that purpose in this VN).

An example of a shitty hair asset is the one that Hannah uses. It is a Goldtassel Devil May Cry Ponytail and while there is no shaping to the base hair, the ponytail has too few 'bones' and it does not pose very easily, nor does it have dForce so gravity has no effect. This limits what the actual model can do and still look good.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
I installed this mod but why's it still saying "step"?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Which game version and which mod version did you try?

As a start I'd suggest re-downloading the latest version of the mod and adding it again. Make sure you overwrite the original files with the 3 files in the ./game/ folder of the mod.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Can anyone tell me where exactly the update ends? Because in my "game mode" playthrough the game ends when Felicia goes to MC's bed during the storm. But my playthrough in "read-mode" goes much further. With or without the mod. What am I missing?

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
The game choices are very bad.
At the tags it say that the game is a harem...
But the choices show something else, when you make a choice that give you a point for one girl and you lose a point from the other girl or in case with the father and daughter who came at your home and you have to choose to get a point to befriend the father and lose point for the daughter and reverse.

One of the daughters have done the most stupid thing i have ever see she became a drug dealer so she can buy a laptop a damn laptop jesus and now her boss (if you can call him that) want to have sex with her (or you have the old good fashion cliché blackmail)
And one of the choices there is to ''wait a bit and watch'' and that lead to the boss to grab her boob and next if again choose ''don't intervene'' then he grab her pussy then you choose to intervene and stop it or she find the classic excuse that she want him too but she is on her period to make him stop.
These options should not even exist i understand that there are there for the sake of the MC to learn what his daughter doing but that imply ntr drama.
And if there are such choices and sceens from the beginning i can not imagine what the future choices will be for the other daughters or the harem....
it's a pity that it is inspired from My new family (which is the perfect harem game) because the dev has hit to far from it.
But ok good luck with the game and i hope that i did not offend anyone with my personal opinion.
Sorry for the long text and my bad english.

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
The game choices are very bad.
At the tags it say that the game is a harem...
But the choices show something else, when you make a choice that give you a point for one girl and you lose a point from the other girl or in case with the father and daughter who came at your home and you have to choose to get a point to befriend the father and lose point for the daughter and reverse.

One of the daughters have done the most stupid thing i have ever see she became a drug dealer so she can buy a laptop a damn laptop jesus and now her boss (if you can call him that) want to have sex with her (or you have the old good fashion cliché blackmail)
And one of the choices there is to ''wait a bit and watch'' and that lead to the boss to grab her boob and next if again choose ''don't intervene'' then he grab her pussy then you choose to intervene and stop it or she find the classic excuse that she want him too but she is on her period to make him stop.
These options should not even exist i understand that there are there for the sake of the MC to learn what his daughter doing but that imply ntr drama.
And if there are such choices and sceens from the beginning i can not imagine what the future choices will be for the other daughters or the harem....
it's a pity that it is inspired from My new family (which is the perfect harem game) because the dev has hit to far from it.
But ok good luck with the game and i hope that i did not offend anyone with my personal opinion.
Sorry for the long text and my bad english.
The harem means that you can get all the girls during the game. In this game, you can get all the girls, regardless of your score, in both good and bad ways. If you have a negative score with one of the girls, you can still get her. When making choices, I tried to score the characters' reactions as realistically as possible.
Scores are used to indicate whether the player behaves in a romantic or domineering way with female characters.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Loved this game so far, gotta wait a bit more till it gets developed more, not fan of download a new version with 5 minutes of new content everytime '^^

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Didn't you say there was an Animation update expected out on December 23rd? I guess the locked post on your patreon about episode 6 was merely a status update as apposed to a physical release.
Oh, I'm so sorry. You don't know it yet, but I posted on Patreon a few days ago that an unexpected illness caused the update to be cancelled. I'm now concentrating on Episode 6 to be ready for early January. However, I am taking some sexy Christmas pictures. :)

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Oh, I'm so sorry. You don't know it yet, but I posted on Patreon a few days ago that an unexpected illness caused the update to be cancelled. I'm now concentrating on Episode 6 to be ready for early January. However, I am taking some sexy Christmas pictures. :)
OK, thank you for the info. Will the animation be added to the Chapter 6 update in January?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Loved this game so far, gotta wait a bit more till it gets developed more, not fan of download a new version with 5 minutes of new content everytime '^^
Yeah this update felt a little short, but it could be because I skipped through the side character scenes. Hoped for more lewd scenes with the daughters, but I'm liking what dev is doing with their story lines though and character development

Reactions: linus.quotes
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes