hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I gave this a whirl. The renders look pretty solid across the board. There are some pretty hot and attractive models. Bring on the neighbor's skinny ass ginger daughter and the girl from the coffee shop!

The story seems a bit wonky in general, but that doesn't bother me much. It is a little odd that girls that the MC hasn't seen since they were toddlers would call him dad right off.

I do feel that some aspects are being rushed though where others are moving at a decent pace.

There appear to be some coding issues in which the MC is referred to as Father even if you choose another name.

Regardless, I'll stick this out for a bit and see where it goes.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my version of Hannah, I dolled her up a bit and let loose her hair. Here she is ready for a night out with the MC.

Hannah_cleans_up_good.png

Other images of Hannah are spread throughout the Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill since there isn't any dedicated Fan Art thread for Wetdreamwalker's VN. I also normally do not post fan art images in game threads as some people always mistake it for in game renders and want to know if they missed some content (this is NOT an in-game render).

There are also a few Chloe and Felicia images scattered among the 1000's of images in that same DAZ skills thread.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So, I just started this game recently, and I haven't gotten all the way through the current content, but I'm enjoying it so far. The renders are really good (though there was one scene early on when the eldest daughter's head seemed a little too large for her body - minor issue), and I'm very much enjoying the ladies' personalities as well.

There are some translation issues for sure - as always, it's a best practice if you can afford to get a native English speaker to do your translations for you, or to go over the translations you do through software or other means - but I don't feel that the translation is so bad it ruins the game. In most scenes I can understand the intended meaning, even if what's actually said winds up being the opposite.

However, the main reason I wanted to add my voice to the discussion were the few people I saw in various posts in the forum complaining that the father's original incarceration was unrealistic based on the evidence that would've been available. Now, assuming everything was done properly, and the MC had a good lawyer, I would agree. However, I very much get the sense that there was a lot of corruption involved in the MC's case - I suspect his ex boss had a hand in getting the book thrown at him, and had evidence tampered with, and such, to make the case against him stick, if for nothing else, to hide the domestic abuse he was performing on his significant other. Additionally the MC would've had just a public defender assigned to him, so very easily could've had a terrible lawyer. Heck, the neighbour's ex-husband was a dirty cop, we could even learn he was involved somehow down the road! Part of the story going forward might even have us uncover some or all of this, and clear our name.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

Edit: Just got to a part where the MC says the youngest daughter is gorgeous but "the tattoos and piercings hamper that" - I wish we didn't have to be against the tattoos and piercings. Personally, I love her look, and don't think those take anything away from her beauty, and I'm sure there are a lot of others who feel the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: fz

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Just got to a part where the MC says the youngest daughter is gorgeous but "the tattoos and piercings hamper that" - I wish we didn't have to be against the tattoos and piercings. Personally, I love her look, and don't think those take anything away from her beauty, and I'm sure there are a lot of others who feel the same.
this is a common problem in such games like the mc thinks "wow she is so hot" even if you as the player wont touch the ugly goblin with a ten feet pole...

myself will do everyithing possible to avoid her fist because i cant stand such ugly tattoos and second her personality is not really my cup of tea (can change with character progression) but the phyical appeareance like tattoos wont change so it is a hit or miss

a good way would be to give a decision if the mc finds a li atracctive or not but this will increase the workload and can lead to many inconsistencys down the line.

but as long you have a way to avoid the LI you arent interested in that is no problem could already shut out teagans friend (the golddigger) and was also able to avoid teagan herself (just dont find her appealing like the youngest and the neigbour)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I didn't see it in the tags but will or does this game have vaginal sex at one point?

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
Honestly rather enjoying it, sure it bit slow burn but it has been esclating each update with more and more erotica. I particularly love the models but also that it they look right for their ages as well as characters working.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Alright. It would seem that, after its rather problematic beginning, this game has managed to become a respectable VN of its own. I'm generally liking where it's going. However...

The writing still fails to quite impress. While it's leagues above the disaster it was before, there's still the somewhat frequent grammar, tense, or word choice issue that can only ever come from a not-so-good translation.

A couple of small things I'd like to mention:
First, there was one scene that made me scratch my head. After Chloe hurts her leg, they say, "Let's take care of this", and then proceed, if the player doesn't want to miss anything, to talk about eleven subjects before actually getting up. This seems very strange.
And secondly, I play without the score display at the right side of the screen, yet when Emma first shows up, her portrait and score appear regardless, and stay there indefinitely. I assume that's a mistake.

Speaking of Emma. I really like her inclusion. I haven't seen a lot of characters with an overly controlling parent like that (usually it's the opposite), so I'm looking forward to seeing how this will progress.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
Hello, I just discovered this new story (well ok there are others on the same subject ( harem ).

I'm going to give my opinion for the 5.3 version in the following way, which will be clearer for everyone.

PS: i use translate ( i am French )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing is for sure, I'm frustrated not to see more and I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest.

like finding out about a map or what profession the MC can choose
I imagine the creator has a lot of ideas, I hope he'll manage to finish the game without botching it because that would be a shame.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
Do you have mod file in a zip folder? my computer will not open this rar file

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes