Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So if I just stay slightly negative with each of them, i get different dreams about them (and eventually different content)? Interesting.
Only keep in mind if you go negative on all three at the same time, it's game over.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Looks like it was updated to 6.1 to include the built in Walkthrough.

Reactions: Nulldev

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
♥ coming every day to check if there is a new update on this game , T,T no success for now aaaaah . hope developer update soon , good game, the blondie one is on for a crash curse, more with the basket cheerleader costume

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
no u disable the read mode ingame, n i was shock, could u give just the ic patch only? withouth walkthrough of course
because its like playing only game mode where u choose all negative give u game over, "wth" in read mode original it dosnt give game over :Kappa:

Reactions: Envoye

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

There is now a new EXTRA version (v6.3) for Tier V-VII Patreon Supporters. It includes 17 Additional Renders not included in the base version.

The BASE version (v6.2) is currently available to Tier III Supports and should make it's way to Tiers II an I in the coming days.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022

There is now a new EXTRA version (v6.3) for Tier V-VII Patreon Supporters. It includes 17 Additional Renders not included in the base version.

The BASE version (v6.2) is currently available to Tier III Supports and should make it's way to Tiers II an I in the coming days.
playing tIk tok tik tok with my soul and my wall clock T.T </3

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The latest update is not worth it at all. I liked the earlier ones but after paying to upgrade my subscription so that I could get the more advanced version I found that there was basically no content worth playing much less paying for in episode 6. I am most likely going to cancel my subscription.

After the great content in the previous updates I expected this one to be at least similar but it just seems like filler. The developer delayed the release so I thought there would be more content but instead there was less. It will be very hard for me to justify paying any more for this game when other games offer several hours of content each update.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes