Apr 28, 2019
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
New update is out

Reactions: Rebeldad

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Okay so .. I've just started playing and .. let me get this straight. The main character was improsned for MURDER. Because they were robbing their ex boss's house and his lover saw him shat themselves and then fell down the stairs.

SURE the man was guilty of theft, breakingand entering .. all that jazz.

But the MC took NO ACTION to threaten or endanger the other man. Unless I'm reading it wrong this MC is guilty of nothing more than theft/boe. MAYBE if he threatened the lover and that made them scared at a PUSH you could argue for manslaughter. But you have to kill someone directly to be guilty of murder. Not just simply be a criminal in the wrong place at the wrong time or even the accidental cause. Sorry to bug this but Imma play the rest of the game now.

I'll be more than happy to be wrong. I know you probably want to paint the protag as an unlucky dude who made a mistake and that's fine. But if you're going down the line of a death of an innocent and regret. You have to make him ACTUALLY responsible for it.
I think it's actually part of the story that the MC got a raw deal on that. Like, the husband used his influence to manipulate the courts.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
saw there is an official WT attached to the compressed version... does it also contain the incest patch?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Okay so .. I've just started playing and .. let me get this straight. The main character was improsned for MURDER. Because they were robbing their ex boss's house and his lover saw him shat themselves and then fell down the stairs.

SURE the man was guilty of theft, breakingand entering .. all that jazz.

But the MC took NO ACTION to threaten or endanger the other man. Unless I'm reading it wrong this MC is guilty of nothing more than theft/boe. MAYBE if he threatened the lover and that made them scared at a PUSH you could argue for manslaughter. But you have to kill someone directly to be guilty of murder. Not just simply be a criminal in the wrong place at the wrong time or even the accidental cause. Sorry to bug this but Imma play the rest of the game now.

I'll be more than happy to be wrong. I know you probably want to paint the protag as an unlucky dude who made a mistake and that's fine. But if you're going down the line of a death of an innocent and regret. You have to make him ACTUALLY responsible for it.
Unfortunately, unless like California in 2019 where a revision of the law is made, if a person commits a crime and a person dies as a result of the commission of that crime whether the death was accidental or intentional, the person committing the crime is to be charged with 1st degree murder even if they took no action other than the original crime to facilitate the death. Saying as we don't know where the location of this story takes place, if the writer has any knowledge of law anywhere where this scenario could happen, they can include it even in a fictitious location.

Information about California "death during commission of crime":
I'm no lawyer, but as far as my knowledge goes, the standard operating procedure for a death during the commission of another crime is to charge the defendant with said 1st degree murder but upon going to court if you have a competent enough lawyer you can get this reduced to manslaughter (which sounds worse but is actually a lesser charge). I don't remember if the game mentioned weather the MC had a lawyer, court appointed attorney or what, but as far as the story goes it appears the MC was given a raw deal as even a court appointed attorney fresh out of law school would know to petition for the lesser charge of manslaughter when their client had not made any aggressive action toward the victim. Legal technicalities aside, i think the point of the intro backstory was to point out how the MC had been screwed over. this leading to his inability to be there for his daughters and establishing his character to be that of a kind hearted rouge of sorts (for lack of better terms that escape me at the moment).

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I'm no lawyer, but as far as my knowledge goes, the standard operating procedure for a death during the commission of another crime is to charge the defendant with said 1st degree murder but upon going to court if you have a competent enough lawyer you can get this reduced to manslaughter (which sounds worse but is actually a lesser charge). I don't remember if the game mentioned weather the MC had a lawyer, court appointed attorney or what, but as far as the story goes it appears the MC was given a raw deal as even a court appointed attorney fresh out of law school would know to petition for the lesser charge of manslaughter when their client had not made any aggressive action toward the victim. Legal technicalities aside, i think the point of the intro backstory was to point out how the MC had been screwed over. this leading to his inability to be there for his daughters and establishing his character to be that of a kind hearted rouge of sorts (for lack of better terms that escape me at the moment).
Since I did have to restart the story with the new update, MC while explaining to the two daughters staed that the victim was abused and it was used against him in court that he had assaulted the victim and then pushed him down the stairs. Again, just like in California before 2019, no matter how good of an attorney is, if the law states that a deah during the commission of a crime is automatically first degree murder, that's what would have happened. All the DA would have to prove is that the MC was committing a crime (burglary) and that the victim died because of it and with the video evidence they had, that would have been easy. This is a story though so we don't have to always apply actual laws and case law to it lol

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
Thanks for your next update :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Most likely, it progress at a snail pace.... Hard pass...
would have helped if you could fucked her friends in the build up to her, but I assume we will be able to fuck them about the same time we can fuck her, so he better have some stamina to do them all at once

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So, I don't see a "harem" tag (yet). I'm hoping since this is written in a MNF style that, eventually, there will be a harem option. Chloe is my favorite, but Felicia is too cute to deny. I don't care one way or another about the oldest step daughter, I'd also like to add Hannah (at least). Guess we'll see :)

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
So, I don't see a "harem" tag (yet). I'm hoping since this is written in a MNF style that, eventually, there will be a harem option. Chloe is my favorite, but Felicia is too cute to deny. I don't care one way or another about the oldest step daughter, I'd also like to add Hannah (at least). Guess we'll see :)
Yes Harem is there.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Want to make sure the new update ends after middle daughter leaves living room? After credits talks about a Christmas update so I wasn't sure. Seems an odd spot to end an update verse end of a day.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Want to make sure the new update ends after middle daughter leaves living room? After credits talks about a Christmas update so I wasn't sure. Seems an odd spot to end an update verse end of a day.
Should end with the MC in bed at the end of the day, at least that is where mine ended. He goes on a date with Tegan in this update. The ending splash screen suggests playing the other route but I don't like playing as an asshole in these games (I'm perfectly comfortable being an asshole IRL).

• Haha
Reactions: SeveredRealms

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
16 Years Later! [Ep.6.2 Public] [Wetdreamwalker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 830 MB / 215 MB - sixteenyearslaternb-episode6.2public-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 795 MB / 180 MB - sixteenyearslaternb-episode6.2public-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Info: Attached you find the Official Walkthrough Mod.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Absolutely CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH for supporting Macs in your compressions!! CAN NOT!
You're the best!

• Love
Reactions: "CJ"

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Should end with the MC in bed at the end of the day, at least that is where mine ended. He goes on a date with Tegan in this update. The ending splash screen suggests playing the other route but I don't like playing as an asshole in these games (I'm perfectly comfortable being an asshole IRL).
Well balls..... I don't know why mine ended with the middle daughter leaving living room. She was going to spend the night with the MC. The main menu screen said it was version 6.2 so not sure unless I had a modded version and the mod wasn't up to date..... Mods can suck

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well balls..... I don't know why mine ended with the middle daughter leaving living room. She was going to spend the night with the MC. The main menu screen said it was version 6.2 so not sure unless I had a modded version and the mod wasn't up to date..... Mods can suck
I-Patch and WT mod has not been updated yet so thats probably why it ended that way for you.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes