ReaperDie

Feb 21, 2020
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
needs new mod update please

Reactions: BVonkX
Jul 18, 2017
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
can you please update this iPatch & walkthrough combo mod?

thanks in advance (y):)

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Why not have a separate link for just the Ipatch so we don't have to wait for mods to update? (or is it one of those games where there is no universal Ipatch?)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
will this work with the latest update?
New update is out
i assume the inc patch have to be updated each time theres new content ?
saw there is an official WT attached to the compressed version... does it also contain the incest patch?
Good question, I don't know, really. I did a "snap" look at the files and it doesn't appear to cover all game modes, but I could sure be wrong.

Thanks for your next update :)
walkthrough mod need updating to ep 6
needs new mod update please
can you please update this iPatch & walkthrough combo mod?

thanks in advance (y):)
I've partially updated my mod (ipatch only for now), the rest of the release coming tomorrow.
Please see my topic:
https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-ep-6-2-public-wetdreamwalker.90568/post-6934456

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
The game advertisement shows a girl crying. Is the focus of the game (and lacking as a tag)?

• Angry
Reactions: Jeancul

buff

May 29, 2017
Nice-looking renders! Somebody poke me if the sisters ever fuck each other, so I can jump on this guy's Patreon.

Reactions: Nachtfalke

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to speed up transitions? They're painfully slow, especially when the characters change expressions/poses every second sentence.

I know you can toggle to skip transitions, but I'm afraid that'll skip important transitioned scenes. I just want them sped up from (what seems like) 1 sec to something like 0.25sec.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Just dled this game to try it and already have a question regarding the mother. She already had 3 children, the eldest of which was 9 at the time. How old was she when she had her? Is she older than MC? Or was she a teenage mom?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Does your game intro not start with this? View attachment 1723860
When I read this it became clear to me that the Incest patch is pointless, as stepchildren, even if you love them and call them your own children, aren't actually yours if you are not their father.

I would also recommend thorough proofreading of the script. There are some grammar issues. I'd love to point them out, but it would take more time than I can allot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Csomi
Jul 18, 2017

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Here is a bug I found when meeting Emma:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day05script2b_1.rpy", line 3687, in script
    $ emmameet += 1
  File "game/day05script2b_1.rpy", line 3687, in <module>
    $ emmameet += 1
NameError: name 'emmameet' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day05script2b_1.rpy", line 3687, in script
    $ emmameet += 1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day05script2b_1.rpy", line 3687, in <module>
    $ emmameet += 1
NameError: name 'emmameet' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
16 years later! episode6.2public
Sat Mar 26 16:49:07 2022
I don't think there should be spaces in the variable.

Also, is the date with Tegan the end of chapter 6?

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018
When I read this it became clear to me that the Incest patch is pointless, as stepchildren, even if you love them and call them your own children, aren't actually yours if you are not their father.

I would also recommend thorough proofreading of the script. There are some grammar issues. I'd love to point them out, but it would take more time than I can allot.
Patch is perfect because without it that makes MC 36-37 years old and he looks closer to 50 which is where he would be closer to with the patch.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes