Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Due to the new update, I had to start over as the save file didn't work between v12 and v13 (android). Apparently I made a few new choices and had a whole scene with Chloe I didn't have before. I assume it was because at that point, I had a Chloe point or so more than my first run through. I think the points will affect which scenes trigger and which don't.
Which scene did you get?

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Which scene did you get?
One where Chloe opens up and apologies for being a bitch BEFORE the MC goes to the warehouse to talk to her. She came outside (I think it was day two) while MC was out by the pool getting sun and sat on the ground and told him that she doesn't find trusting people easy. This is before the time where she is trying to skateboard and falls and hurts her knee and then kisses MC when he picks her up. The first time I played, I never got this scene and when I was trying to skip to where I was before the update, I found that scene and had to go back because it was a totally new scene for me.

I think the difference made was when the blonde asked if I wanted to see Chloe or see the house, the first time I picked see Chloe but the second I said see the house. I found that seeing the house actually increased points over seeing Chloe.

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
One where Chloe opens up and apologies for being a bitch BEFORE the MC goes to the warehouse to talk to her. She came outside (I think it was day two) while MC was out by the pool getting sun and sat on the ground and told him that she doesn't find trusting people easy. This is before the time where she is trying to skateboard and falls and hurts her knee and then kisses MC when he picks her up. The first time I played, I never got this scene and when I was trying to skip to where I was before the update, I found that scene and had to go back because it was a totally new scene for me.

I think the difference made was when the blonde asked if I wanted to see Chloe or see the house, the first time I picked see Chloe but the second I said see the house. I found that seeing the house actually increased points over seeing Chloe.
Hmmmm, I've always chosen to see the house. I doubt that this was the deciding factor, but will check it out.

Feb 18, 2018
Just wow! Dude! You have got to make a better header image for your game. This one doesn't do it justice. I skipped this game for a long time before finally playing it yesterday. I have got to say that the writing is very beautiful. I played the Romantic path with reading mode. All three girls are beautiful and well written. I got hooked on the story from the beginning. Side girls are also well written and designed but I prefer the main 3 over all of them. I also played the rude path afterwards and even though there are a lot more scenes in that path, I hated it. How can you slap and blackmail such innocent creatures? Even though it is well written, it is not for me. Good game overall. (y)

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
where can I find a 100% gallery ?!
code or save ?
and he have many scène or not for the moment ?!
thx ^^

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Quite at the beginning (next morning) the youngest girl refers to some kiss, but I never kissed her ... are there more such bugs? Because this kind of inconsistency turns me off hard. :/

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Just wow! Dude! You have got to make a better header image for your game. This one doesn't do it justice. I skipped this game for a long time before finally playing it yesterday. I have got to say that the writing is very beautiful. I played the Romantic path with reading mode. All three girls are beautiful and well written. I got hooked on the story from the beginning. Side girls are also well written and designed but I prefer the main 3 over all of them. I also played the rude path afterwards and even though there are a lot more scenes in that path, I hated it. How can you slap and blackmail such innocent creatures? Even though it is well written, it is not for me. Good game overall. (y)
The fun path is where you do both. One of the girls responds better to slaps, she Likes the pain. But you can't just go straight 'rude' path with her, you have to vary it up a bit.

That's the problem with the 'auto' function for each path, it removes the potential for the player to choose the 'optimal' path through the story, and it misses a lot of content because of it. It's not best to be straight 'nice' or 'bad' all the way through, you have to do things that are appropriate for the various encounters. For example - Felicia, Tegan, and Hannah respond better to nice options, Hannah wants your attention but you have to get a bit flirty and pushy with her to get that part, and Chloe likes being abused - she wants the pain, but she also wants to be treated nicely sometimes too, but responds well to a 'firm' hand.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I wish there was a mode that just disabled the bad ending. Sometimes some interactions are better than one or the other. I guess read mode is the next best thing.
You only have to treat 1 of the girls nicely in order to not get thrown out of the house.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The fun path is where you do both. One of the girls responds better to slaps, she Likes the pain. But you can't just go straight 'rude' path with her, you have to vary it up a bit.

That's the problem with the 'auto' function for each path, it removes the potential for the player to choose the 'optimal' path through the story, and it misses a lot of content because of it. It's not best to be straight 'nice' or 'bad' all the way through, you have to do things that are appropriate for the various encounters. For example - Felicia, Tegan, and Hannah respond better to nice options, Hannah wants your attention but you have to get a bit flirty and pushy with her to get that part, and Chloe likes being abused - she wants the pain, but she also wants to be treated nicely sometimes too, but responds well to a 'firm' hand.
Do you have an "optimal" path? I have been doing the hybrid method as well. Not sure if I've missed content. How does one know?

And has Ep 7 been released for the public?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
was trying out the game until this happened, is there anyone who might know what or how to deal with this?
I assume you aren't using my walkthrough, since I fixed that error in it, but you can fix that by first rolling back a few screens, then opening console and entering:

define emmameet = 0

then play on.

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Hola, soy nuevo en el foro, quería preguntar, ¿puedes estar con las 3 hijas al mismo tiempo?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Do you have an "optimal" path? I have been doing the hybrid method as well. Not sure if I've missed content. How does one know?

And has Ep 7 been released for the public?
It's a question of tuning by experimentation, unfortunately this means you have to try several choices, then load the save and try other stuff. Ideally there would be some sort of a walkthrough for the game people could follow that showed all the choices and their results, but for now we just have to try everything =/

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love how the three girls story is developing. Great visuals btw
Congratulations

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes