DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Yeah it would be great, we could also have a disabled MC version, a chinese MC version, a trans MC version, a blue haired MC version, so everybody would feel included!:oops:
But do people realise that it would mean to make a new set of renders for each player choice.;)
It would also mean more revenue for the Game maker. And if he separates the versions by MC Version, the file never gets too big.

Husanga

Mar 21, 2022

[/CITA]

NO hay forma de que logre llegar a esa versión...
Error 1009
Ray ID: 7031a4d31a946dc8 • 2022-04-28 17:51:04 UTC Acceso denegado
¿Qué sucedió?

El propietario de este sitio web ( ) ha prohibido el acceso a este sitio web en el país o la región en la que se encuentra su dirección IP (CU).
Cloudflare Ray ID: 7031a4d31a946dc8 • Su IP: 200.55.147.19 • Rendimiento y seguridad de

QUE CULPA TENEMOS LOS CUBANOS?

Last edited:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Yeah it would be great, we could also have a disabled MC version, a chinese MC version, a trans MC version, a blue haired MC version, so everybody would feel included!:oops:
But do people realise that it would mean to make a new set of renders for each player choice.;)
I agree here's how I would look if we could design the appearance of the mc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Surgeon

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

Don't many, many games have the feature to be able to customize your character?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
At some point the characters will have to be remade, almost every woman looks 10-20 years older, while i don't mind some, like Tegan and Vanessa due their stress, they still look like they still look too old, Tegan looks like she's around her 40's
1651431016990.png
and Vanessa would look in her mid 60's with a few wrinkles
There's also using generic models, for example, Felicia looks like a twinx, sometimes Amanda reminds me to the old woman model
1651433529375.png
And Hannah suddenly looks like she doesn't have any defining features
1651427854095.png

The dialogue have to be reworked, it seems straight-up disjointed with the characters randomly interjecting
1651424046202.png
1651424189452.png 1651424094206.png
They don't follow up naturally to what they previously said
1651424108802.png
Or there are missing words
1651424887397.png
"but sometimes I wish I could strangle her when I see her talking to you."
1651427450819.png
"my mother or even mom"

I doubt it is an ESL English Second Language thing, but rather typing the first thoughts that come to mind, without making sure it makes sense.

Don't many, many games have the feature to be able to customize your character?
Uhh, you're talking about games that change hair or the skin color, and hardly many of those have variations on the sex scenes, either it's a simple loop or the MC is mostly out of frame, there are some which just gray-out or turn the MC transparent, while others just show a dick and a pair of hands

There some western games that do have a binary choice but they were planned for the story in the first place

The rest where the gender is an important part of the mechanic basically who you bang or who bangs you are text games where it's just mostly if not only just words instead of models or drawings.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
At some point the characters will have to be remade, almost every woman looks 10-20 years older, while i don't mind some, like Tegan and Vanessa due their stress, they still look like they still look too old, Tegan looks like she's around her 40's

and Vanessa would look in her mid 60's with a few wrinkles
You're vastly overestimating their apparent ages, IMO, but to each their own. Personally, I prefer when people look like people, and not like plastic dolls.

Or there are missing words
View attachment 1787415
"but sometimes I wish I could strangle her when I see her talking to you."
This one isn't a problem. "I could just strangle her" is a completely normal pattern in spoken English. Adding in the "I wish" weakens the impact of the statement.

This might be an iPatch issue.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is the Incest patch created by a third party mod as the ipatch is only available for the last release (first time player)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
As change log only goes to V0.5 does Ep7.1 have any new content as it finishes at same point as Ep6.2 ???

Edit Downloaded from MEGA named Ep7.1 but no new content, Downloaded from MEGA - VIA - Patreon and got new content

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
When I first started this amazing game, surprisingly I didn't wait for a patch and went with the whole step thing.
So I'm curious, how is the actual patch? Does it do the job?

Actually finding myself more drawn to Hanna than anything to be honest lol. Those scenes are just....geez. :love:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
28 March: UPDATED MOD to correct a points error, new link below.

Updated Mod, see below.

For Game Episodes 4, 5.3, and 6.2 - Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mod at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2
Please update your wt-mod for v. 0.7.1. :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes