Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I tried this game when it first came out...it was a complete dialogue clone of MNF at that time and the dialogue was clunky and didn't fit the story at all

Tried it again after first update...very little changed.

Gave some time for a few updates and just tried again.
The dialogue isn't all just copied from MNF anymore...and that's a good thing. But the flow of the story is still very much a clone of MNF. Also the dialogue is improved, but still has confusing and ill-fitting moments. There are also a few inconsistencies and gaps in the story that make it hard to follow. Example: it says he met the girls when they were a certain age (this is without the incest patch and the oldest was 9) and "now" they are 16 years older...but he was married to their mother and was with them for 2 years after she died...the math doesn't fit. Either dump the step-family stuff all together and make him their birth dad or put the time and effort into the game so its not so confusing. There are several other points lile this that throw off the story or confuse a character's development.

I want to be clear: basic spelling and grammar aren't my issues. The dev has said that English is not their native language and I think we all expect a few "typos" because of that. My issues are with the huge and glaring plot fails and unoriginal dialogue that could be corrected by trying to make an original story instead of just a MNF remake.

I may check back after a few updates.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
step-cest is the sams club version of incest, a cheap knockoff
I never understood this. To me, incest can only ever be something between blood relatives. Step are not, and I would consider any such relationship, assuming the parents in the case of minors having relations with each other, or the consenting adults are fine with it. It's like an "arranged" relationship.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I never understood this. To me, incest can only ever be something between blood relatives. Step are not, and I would consider any such relationship, assuming the parents in the case of minors having relations with each other, or the consenting adults are fine with it. It's like an "arranged" relationship.
As has been stated in many of these type game's threads, in many places (in America to be precise), laws around incest include the terms "step". For the places that do, the idea is that any person who is in a guardian position like a parent should not have those relationships.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i just want to know what your first Signatures is i know what the second one is Being a Dik @
I_Only_Support_Real_Onez

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So aside from the obvious hitting zero with the daughters resulting in a game over, is there an actual incentive of getting higher relationship points with them? Do points govern scene triggers for example? Can the dev or someone else clarify, please?

Combo Mod has now been updated, please see my original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-ep-6-2-public-wetdreamwalker.90568/post-6934456
If you encounter an error, please DM me rather than clutter this thread. Thanks!
A little bug in the mod: in the scene with petra after biting her, the option "Of course I love pussies." Says Petra -1 but it should be +1.
Also when confronting Chole the first time at the warehouse it says ch +1 instead of her name in full. Not really a bug, but breaks the established consistency.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So aside from the obvious hitting zero with the daughters resulting in a game over, is there an actual incentive of getting higher relationship points with them? Do points govern scene triggers for example? Can the dev or someone else clarify, please?

A little bug in the mod: in the scene with petra after biting her, the option "Of course I love pussies." Says Petra -1 but it should be +1.
Also when confronting Chole the first time at the warehouse it says ch +1 instead of her name in full. Not really a bug, but breaks the established consistency.
Thanks for the heads-up, it's fixed and the new mod is linked in my original post.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I agree;
View attachment 1724952
Right after this, Hannah says there's no blood relationship... hrmm, ipatch kinda wonky.
Not sure what ipatch you downloaded, but I don't believe it was mine. I just checked scripy.rpy from my WT/ipatch and ipatch alone, and that line does not exist any longer. I removed or edited it, forget which.

EDIT: You were right, not sure what happened. Download is fixed.

Last edited:

halosom

May 7, 2017
28 March: UPDATED MOD to correct a points error, new link below.

Updated Mod, see below.

For Game Episodes 4, 5.3, and 6.2 - Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mod at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2
Thanks for the update for 6.2, but you have the links flipped, the ipatch only mod takes you to the Combo WT Mod and the Combo WT Mod takes you to the ipatch only mod.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the update for 6.2, but you have the links flipped, the ipatch only mod takes you to the Combo WT Mod and the Combo WT Mod takes you to the ipatch only mod.
I fixed those earlier. Just checked them both, and they're correct. Please try again?

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Been following this one for a bit and I'm glad he is trying but this is turning from a "Slow burn" VN into a "Crockpot simmer". So slow I think I'm gonna just come back when complete. There should be 1 character that is a release or it's just a frustration to read through.

Reactions: kronos276

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I wish there was a mode that just disabled the bad ending. Sometimes some interactions are better than one or the other. I guess read mode is the next best thing.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022

Due to the new update, I had to start over as the save file didn't work between v12 and v13 (android). Apparently I made a few new choices and had a whole scene with Chloe I didn't have before. I assume it was because at that point, I had a Chloe point or so more than my first run through. I think the points will affect which scenes trigger and which don't.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes