Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
The latest update is not worth it at all. I liked the earlier ones but after paying to upgrade my subscription so that I could get the more advanced version I found that there was basically no content worth playing much less paying for in episode 6. I am most likely going to cancel my subscription.

After the great content in the previous updates I expected this one to be at least similar but it just seems like filler. The developer delayed the release so I thought there would be more content but instead there was less. It will be very hard for me to justify paying any more for this game when other games offer several hours of content each update.
Yeah each one to his own , feel you man . some people prefer to suport or add a coffe each 3 or 4 updates, is for better ... hope developer updates more soon ... but better is later than never hahaha

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
The latest update is not worth it at all. I liked the earlier ones but after paying to upgrade my subscription so that I could get the more advanced version I found that there was basically no content worth playing much less paying for in episode 6. I am most likely going to cancel my subscription.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After the great content in the previous updates I expected this one to be at least similar but it just seems like filler. The developer delayed the release so I thought there would be more content but instead there was less. It will be very hard for me to justify paying any more for this game when other games offer several hours of content each update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's very surprising to hear considering the dev claimed the update was delayed specifically to make it longer than usual. Did you try both paths in the game because some content is dependent on which path your on? Also it sounds like you might have got the "Extra" version, so were those extra renders actually part of the game, as in adding an additional scene that the Base version doesn't have?

Either way that's a shame you had a disappointing experience. Although I am sure many of us will still check it out once someone leaks it here.

BTW, you messed up your Spoiler Tags. They don't show in your post at all, but I just fixed them in my Quote above.

Spion55

Apr 5, 2021
I have also played with the new episode. I really liked the new update. It is not shorter than the usual updates, and instead of the usual 200 renders, it now contains more than 300 renders. I'm absolutely not disappointed, because I know Wetdreamwalker also recently suffered from Covid. This is just my opinion.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
17 December: UPDATED Mod, see below.

Put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

Current mod version is v1.2 for game version 4.x, and mod version 2.2 for game version 5.3

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the Reload button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

and get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega or attached below:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2
will this work with the latest update?

• Hey there
Reactions: 2MoshPit and Krull

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Downloaded the 6.2 android version. Already had the 5.2 android installed with save files. 6.2 installed and no longer had any save files so I had to start over. Is this a known issue yet? Is there any way to fix this?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I have also played with the new episode. I really liked the new update. It is not shorter than the usual updates, and instead of the usual 200 renders, it now contains more than 300 renders. I'm absolutely not disappointed, because I know Wetdreamwalker also recently suffered from Covid. This is just my opinion.
number of renders rarely translates to true content for a player unless they play all paths, which isnt that great of an experience as its immersive breaking and more like achievement hunting.

playing through this release I kept running into "non choice" dialogue sections which feels like we've blocked some alternative choice behind the paywall. Indie games are built on not being scummy like AAA game monetization so doing something like this feels just shitty.

So I'm stopping this version and waiting for the full release as this one sucks.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
16 Years Later! [Ep.6.2 Public] [Wetdreamwalker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 830 MB / 215 MB - sixteenyearslaternb-episode6.2public-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 795 MB / 180 MB - sixteenyearslaternb-episode6.2public-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Info: Attached you find the Official Walkthrough Mod.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay so .. I've just started playing and .. let me get this straight. The main character was improsned for MURDER. Because they were robbing their ex boss's house and his lover saw him shat themselves and then fell down the stairs.

SURE the man was guilty of theft, breakingand entering .. all that jazz.

But the MC took NO ACTION to threaten or endanger the other man. Unless I'm reading it wrong this MC is guilty of nothing more than theft/boe. MAYBE if he threatened the lover and that made them scared at a PUSH you could argue for manslaughter. But you have to kill someone directly to be guilty of murder. Not just simply be a criminal in the wrong place at the wrong time or even the accidental cause. Sorry to bug this but Imma play the rest of the game now.

I'll be more than happy to be wrong. I know you probably want to paint the protag as an unlucky dude who made a mistake and that's fine. But if you're going down the line of a death of an innocent and regret. You have to make him ACTUALLY responsible for it.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Okay so .. I've just started playing and .. let me get this straight. The main character was improsned for MURDER. Because they were robbing their ex boss's house and his lover saw him shat themselves and then fell down the stairs.

SURE the man was guilty of theft, breakingand entering .. all that jazz.

But the MC took NO ACTION to threaten or endanger the other man. Unless I'm reading it wrong this MC is guilty of nothing more than theft/boe. MAYBE if he threatened the lover and that made them scared at a PUSH you could argue for manslaughter. But you have to kill someone directly to be guilty of murder. Not just simply be a criminal in the wrong place at the wrong time or even the accidental cause. Sorry to bug this but Imma play the rest of the game now.

I'll be more than happy to be wrong. I know you probably want to paint the protag as an unlucky dude who made a mistake and that's fine. But if you're going down the line of a death of an innocent and regret. You have to make him ACTUALLY responsible for it.
Unfortunately, unless like California in 2019 where a revision of the law is made, if a person commits a crime and a person dies as a result of the commission of that crime whether the death was accidental or intentional, the person committing the crime is to be charged with 1st degree murder even if they took no action other than the original crime to facilitate the death. Saying as we don't know where the location of this story takes place, if the writer has any knowledge of law anywhere where this scenario could happen, they can include it even in a fictitious location.

Information about California "death during commission of crime":

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes