Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Somoene wanna explain this point system to me? at the start the game it hints at getting negative means you're pretty much going for a dom route not romantic one but as soon as a new character comes to the house she pretty much says you'll have no chance in hell if you're not doing the romantic path (positive points)... so is the routes only avlivable for the daughters? and the other girls are just a locked in route you either take it or have no chance with them? and then theres the girl you get positive point for being "pervy" on instead of negative (dom points as what the game made them seem like) and if you do dom/strict with all the daughter you get a game over? WTH kinda system is this? this honestly sounds like it should been a 3 point system not a 2 point system 1 for romantic path, 1 for dom/strict path and 1 for deciding if they boot you out of the house or that mechanistic should just be removed entierly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have no idea about any and all point systems, all I care about is knowing when the next update will happen because I'm an impatient pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: Envoye

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Here is a message from wetdreamwalker that was posted 4 days ago on itch:

"Hi! I am working on episode 6, but in the meantime a lot of bad things happened to me. Right now I am still in the aftermath of Covid. I also want to make a longer episode, because that's what my Patrons want. So please be patient, the game will continue, I'm just going slowly for now. :( "

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
LMFAO....its clear to me that you have never been to prison, which is a good thing, but also bad, because you would then know that you are not allowed mobile phones in there at all...LOOL smh *facepalms*
It's also apparent when characters are all in the same jail cell togetther and they're both male and female. It just doesn't happen.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
yeah its obvious to me, many many dialogues are just copied from my new family, not even a little bit edited. That is really a no go, dont know about copyrights around here though, but Killer7 should do something about this. Hopefully it will not be rewarded.
My biggest problems are when a game has you playing a single guy and all you have in the game are women and girls practically throwing themselves at you. I'd also like to know where the bros are in these games? I mean, your entire existence is to fuck every woman you meet, and if you aren't a deviant, then it makes no sense that there are so many women throwing themselves at you. I'd like a buddy or two to go to the bar and pick up chicks with.
The guy gets out of prison after 16 years and never once even goes out to get laid by a stranger. That was the first thing I did after only 2-years, but this guy was in for 16! You at least need a strip club or SOMETHING to make the game original!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My biggest problems are when a game has you playing a single guy and all you have in the game are women and girls practically throwing themselves at you. I'd also like to know where the bros are in these games? I mean, your entire existence is to fuck every woman you meet, and if you aren't a deviant, then it makes no sense that there are so many women throwing themselves at you. I'd like a buddy or two to go to the bar and pick up chicks with.
The guy gets out of prison after 16 years and never once even goes out to get laid by a stranger. That was the first thing I did after only 2-years, but this guy was in for 16! You at least need a strip club or SOMETHING to make the game original!
Yeah, it seems there are a vocal number of people who are scared of seeing another male character in these games. I've also wondered where all the men are in games, the healthy relationships of committed couples in the background, the platonic relationships with other women... Most of these games seem to focus on how many "notches on the bedpost" the MC can accumulate, which is fine if that is what people are looking for but I've wanted more story and plot.

This game is such a fantasy that I don't worry about the complete lack of reality that permeates it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, it seems there are a vocal number of people who are scared of seeing another male character in these games. I've also wondered where all the men are in games, the healthy relationships of committed couples in the background, the platonic relationships with other women... Most of these games seem to focus on how many "notches on the bedpost" the MC can accumulate, which is fine if that is what people are looking for but I've wanted more story and plot.

This game is such a fantasy that I don't worry about the complete lack of reality that permeates it.
The reason why films such as LotR were so successful and films such as The Hobbit were not, is simple. In Fantasy, there HAS to be a sense of reality or the consumer is going to write it all off as a money grab. There is no plot in these games:
1: Guy enters house filled with beautiful women.
2: Guy slowly gets every one of them in bed.
3. All other women in said house are oblivious to the man screwing anyone but themselves.
Again, reality should always be a part of ANY Fantasy, whether it's LotR or Dating My Daughter..

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018

Sisterly Lust was pretty good in the fact that there are other people to interact with even if you don't plan on scoring with them, but I really can't stand the "game" part of that VN because if you don't make the decisions the author wants you to, you'll be spending a lot of time clicking <Wake up> <Go to sleep> many times over and it just gets too tedious to play. Like you said, healthy social interaction. Just because I'm talking to another guy doesn't mean I want to bone that guy. I don't understand why there are so many guys opposed to interacting with other guys in these games. I mean, in reality, I have plenty of male friends, and I'm heterosexual! I also have plenty of female friends, many I haven't scored with, and probably won't for numerous reasons. There really needs to be a balance for me to enjoy a good VN.

Mar 19, 2021
well is there any sex scene with the middle daughter till now. I can see a fucking scene posted in the game's title page but never seen that scene while in-game.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Next Episode!
Hi my Dear Friends!
I will try to get the next episode ready as soon as possible. I have had a very difficult time recently. :( (Health and private problems.)
But that's over now and I'll just focus on the next episode of the game. :)
I only need a few more days to complete the 6th episode of the game.
Thank you for your patience and I am very grateful to everyone who supports the game.
(I will post some new pictures soon.)
Have a nice day! :)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes