ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just barely started v 5.03 and just finished talking to Vanessa as Felicia and Hannah are coming into the room. Personally, I much prefer a game with a story and this one so far fits the bill especially if you pick the Saint route. The characters definitely fit their descriptions especially Hannah as described by Vanessa, her mother. Unlike one of the ratings I find the music score to be much to my liking and appropriate to the situations so far. Still have a lot of update to finish though. Since I am not the biggest fan of sexual content anyway I feel the in this game they feel almost contrived and unimaginative in the sense that this is an adult game site and so there must be those types of scenes in it. The animations are simple which is fine but tend to be too long I think in an attempt to cover the amount of dialog that accompanies them (IMHO). Overall this game could stand alone without any adult scenes but this is an adult game site after all. BTW I did not pick the Saint route but chose Game Play and to have the stats icons on screen so I can control each characters level. I also do not have the Ipatch combo patch which I think would not be appropriate for this game.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think there is one tag missing for this game. Manipulation based on the scene with Filicia.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Ok, I have a question...

If I am on Petra's route and I also want to be on Vanessa's route, am I obliged to agree to a 'love triangle' to be with both of them?

Being a harem game, I'm interested in all the girls. But I'm not interested in 'love triangles'. Can't I be with both but without that thing? I don't know, I don't like it.

I don't like the idea of having to accept that if I want to be with both.

It doesn't make sense, in my opinion. The option to reject this says, "I'm sorry. This is between me and Petra."
But that doesn't mean he's not interested in Vanessa. It just means I don't want a love triangle.

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
Ok, I have a question...

If I am on Petra's route and I also want to be on Vanessa's route, am I obliged to agree to a 'love triangle' to be with both of them?

Being a harem game, I'm interested in all the girls. But I'm not interested in 'love triangles'. Can't I be with both but without that thing? I don't know, I don't like it.

I don't like the idea of having to accept that if I want to be with both.

It doesn't make sense, in my opinion. The option to reject this says, "I'm sorry. This is between me and Petra."
But that doesn't mean he's not interested in Vanessa. It just means I don't want a love triangle.
I completely agree. To be honest as soon as i got to where she started suggesting it I came straight here to check it out. I read your comment before i even got to the choice and now that I've seen what happens, I have got to say it is a little annoying. It kinda comes out of nowhere and now you have to either enter the love triangle or end the Vanessa relationship. It sucks cause i was really diggin her character but I'm like you and don't like the whole love triangle thing. It would be great if a choice could be put in before the lesbian conversation to skip those few scenes and just continue with both separately.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I completely agree. To be honest as soon as i got to where she started suggesting it I came straight here to check it out. I read your comment before i even got to the choice and now that I've seen what happens, I have got to say it is a little annoying. It kinda comes out of nowhere and now you have to either enter the love triangle or end the Vanessa relationship. It sucks cause i was really diggin her character but I'm like you and don't like the whole love triangle thing. It would be great if a choice could be put in before the lesbian conversation to skip those few scenes and just continue with both separately.
Well, the conversation where Vanessa says she's bisexual doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that Vanessa shows more interest in Petra than in the MC.

That's why I think an option that says "No, I don't want you to get involved in my relationship with Petra. However, I am interested in you and would like us to be more than neighbors" would have been nice and better, imo.

I tried to see what happened if you turned Petra down and indeed, Vanessa shows interest in the MC and may initiate a relationship with her. That a harem game takes away your chance to be with a girl just because you don't want a 3 way relationship seems pretty annoying to me.

Anyway. All things considered, I'd rather lose Vanessa than Petra. Vanessa is already known to be bisexual and I'm sure if you turn Petra down, Vanessa will want you to get her involved with another girl in the future, surely. I'll pass on that. It's a shame to have to turn down girls in a harem game.

As long as no one touches any of the 3 daughters, I'll be fine.

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
Well, the conversation where Vanessa says she's bisexual doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that Vanessa shows more interest in Petra than in the MC.

That's why I think an option that says "No, I don't want you to get involved in my relationship with Petra. However, I am interested in you and would like us to be more than neighbors" would have been nice and better, imo.

I tried to see what happened if you turned Petra down and indeed, Vanessa shows interest in the MC and may initiate a relationship with her. That a harem game takes away your chance to be with a girl just because you don't want a 3 way relationship seems pretty annoying to me.

Anyway. All things considered, I'd rather lose Vanessa than Petra. Vanessa is already known to be bisexual and I'm sure if you turn Petra down, Vanessa will want you to get her involved with another girl in the future, surely. I'll pass on that. It's a shame to have to turn down girls in a harem game.

As long as no one touches any of the 3 daughters, I'll be fine.
Yeah, I didn't have an issue with her being Bi either, I just figured it would be the easiest to add into the game.

I actually just came here edit my last reply because i checked turning down Petra as well. At first I figured i would just reject Petra since i liked Vanessa's character more but you have a point that most likely Vanessa will want to get involved with another girl at some point so I believe like you i will just reject Vanessa. It is a damn shame though.

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Yeah, I didn't have an issue with her being Bi either, I just figured it would be the easiest to add into the game.

I actually just came here edit my last reply because i checked turning down Petra as well. At first I figured i would just reject Petra since i liked Vanessa's character more but you have a point that most likely Vanessa will want to get involved with another girl at some point so I believe like you i will just reject Vanessa. It is a damn shame though.
Hi! If your relationship with Vanessa is positive, feel free to reject the love triangle. Vanessa offers to spend time alone with you in the future. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Another game I'm dropping. All this: "I have to get all the girls to love each other so, I don't have to choose." and in order to get Vanessa, I have to allow her to also be with Petra, is just a no go for me. I'm too greedy and I don't share. Not even with the other LIs. Anyway, thanks for a good game till that, Wetdreamwalker . I wish you well.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Perhaps re-read what the dev just said, above your post? You can reject the triangle and Vanessa will still be yours.
I did read it. Ingame though, it says break it off with her.

Edit:
Maybe the modder added that as a "Fuck you. Triangle, bitch." type shit though. But, I also don't want the daughters banging each other.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I did read it. Ingame though, it says break it off with her.

Edit:
Maybe the modder added that as a "Fuck you. Triangle, bitch." type shit though. But, I also don't want the daughters banging each other.
Since I am not using the mod and haven't gotten to that point yet I will check how that choice reads w/o the mod.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Since I am not using the mod and haven't gotten to that point yet I will check how that choice reads w/o the mod.
Here is how the choice reads in-game w/o the mod.
This is several screens later if you choose to not have the triangle.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, I had to finish 5.3 2x. Went back to replay from meeting Amanda on or I would have only met 7 LI's when done. After the 2nd time I ended up with 8 LI's by adding Emma to the mix.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Started a new game, and just had to give props to creator, I love the music added. Music to me is more than 1/2 a game... I'd say least 65%-70%. Many of the VNs have no sound or music, so I'm glad this was done.

Also, I love Chloe :3

Last edited:
Reactions: ut1stgear

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Found one moment of a continuity error so far. If you don't have the middle daughter stay when you tell the truth to the oldest, you don't kiss her in her room later. But she mentions the kiss later on. Need to maybe pay attention to continuity for stuff like that.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes