Nantec

Aug 2, 2017
Devs on this site should start their own chat show.

View attachment 1993333
There's a solution to everything. Ser*****n and other things will make your mind go "lala" Land.. aka Zombie-Zombie Mode, no erections.

But this game started as good as "My Model Daughter" but that game quickly turned into "fuck me already" daddy.

I hope this keeps the story and doesn't move too quick with the blonde.

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just started, but so far the most unbelievable thing is that a modern teen would pull an Elmer Fudd joke from that small a reference ...

Also, when I came here to say the above, I saw all the early comments, which I'm guessing is the reason there was a disclaimer at the beginning of the game. I'm enjoying the simplicity so far.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
There's a solution to everything. Ser*****n and other things will make your mind go "lala" Land.. aka Zombie-Zombie Mode, no erections.

But this game started as good as "My Model Daughter" but that game quickly turned into "fuck me already" daddy.

I hope this keeps the story and doesn't move too quick with the blonde.
moves to quickly ? man are you A TROLL ? ok take your troll bag ,

first watch and see the date sand times from the first release, then the times of the 4 first updates,
OR DO YOU want maybe the game be done by 2030 ? ohh

DO 30 scenes with each Mail I L , win win , but this troll developer is playing the , Troll MILKER card, or the excuse excuse Card ,

AND he keep adding trsh side characters tot the story , like others junk developers , 6 is enough at max , so NOPE,

NEXT gonna add a fish ? or a Dog ? or a Cat? to his excuse lists ?

What ever am no suporting this troll developer , but guess some people like to BE MILKED so each to his

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
[QUOTE="Tatsuya25, post: 9190663, member:

first watch and see the date sand times from the first release, then the times of the 4 first updates,

DO 30 scenes with each Mail I L , win win , but this troll developer is playing the , Troll MILKER card, or the excuse excuse Card ,

AND he keep adding trsh side characters tot the story , like others junk developers , 6 is enough at max , so NOPE,

What ever am no suporting this troll developer , but guess some people like to BE MILKED so each to his
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Now I'm left wondering what troll milk tastes like. Yuck :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Troll milk taste as those 300 apes who are still suporting this developer , who keed delaying the updates , it begined as one update each 3 months at most . now blah blah bla , my health , blah blah blah , my dog my fish , yeah yeah

easy way of making some money i guess... well brb on a year and see if this is even updated

Nantec

Aug 2, 2017
moves to quickly ? man are you A TROLL ? ok take your troll bag ,

dunno why you slammed your hammer against my little toes man..

Took him as it looks like a year + 1-2 weeks to get to this point in time with his first game, surely he could have done more but life's hard sometimes, even money can't fix it but for some medication will do it.

"We" or "u" could be glad it will be here for free so "we" dont actually have to support all the developers as people around the globe do that for "us" here. It's not our money that's burnt, it's theirs. If he had a website, I would turn off my adblock to support those people but they most of the time, dont have a website.

And as example:

I can work for 10x the amount I get now but it won't speed up the process, as I dont run a marathon or something like that. creative processes to not fuck everything up take longer, people in the future will enjoy their time of around 2 to 3 hours with this game and they move on.

Some other developers, single handed or not, make something blunt and get 10.000.- $ each month but for what exactly? Others even make a million in a year.. but for what? 0.1 updates? Rewriting a chapter?

AIF/QSP times are over and are replaced with Daz3D and Renpy'.. eat how it is served or you will be eternally sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
* looks around * no news ?

nice nice well played troll developer .

brb next year
First off, I am not taking direct aim at Tatsuya25, yours is just the last post before my comment.

I would not characterize this dev as a troll, he has certainly slowed down, but Episode 8 was previewed first on May 19th and now we are here on November 2nd, that is just 5½ months. Some devs are faster with updates but many are slower (even with several people working on the project). My understanding is that he is just one guy working on a VN, I will admit I am not 100% sure about this last statement.

To respond to the people who say that the story started one way and then evolved/devolved, take your pick, I think that is a consequence of not really having a story from the outset, maybe just an idea for a story. So then you make it up as you go along and the story can 'come off the rails' so to speak. Too many dev work this way, by the time you get to the end, your VN doesn't even resemble the VN you started with.

The artwork is pretty much 'out of the box' DAZ and I am not fond of the characters placed on a blurry pre-rendered background. That art style can work if it is consistent from start to finish, but in this particular VN it isn't.

We will just all have to wait and see what gets released for Episode 8. He has promised 'real soon now' since August. Let's hope it is more than a few hundred renders and moves the story along quite a bit.

Also, there is FAN ART scattered throughout the forums on this site, and I believe on some Discord server also (I do not do Discord).

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I really hope this one continues. I dont see it as a ripoff of MNF. Frankly, the art in MNF keeps me from playing it so even if this WERE a rip of that title the art here is FAR superior, and DOES lead me to play it.

Come on dev, keep at this. We all want to see what you had in store for this group.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I really hope this one continues. I dont see it as a ripoff of MNF. Frankly, the art in MNF keeps me from playing it so even if this WERE a rip of that title the art here is FAR superior, and DOES lead me to play it.

Come on dev, keep at this. We all want to see what you had in store for this group.
So, I'm just going to say my 2 cents not really targeting you dmmt just using you as the jump in point.

When this game first came out the Dev himself said he was making it because he loved MNF and wanted to make a feel good AVN similiar to it, so that does kinda make this a "ripoff" or at least a "diet" version of it in a way.

Now as to why it's taking so long, might be because of the complaints about it being said "ripoff" and as a result him caving to pressure he decided to change the story to what it is now, which means he might have lost his passion for this game as now it isn't the game he wanted it to be, as what he wanted it to be was (what I would call) his MNF tribute game. alot of devs that cave to fan demand or anger lose passion for the game and just quit or slow development time to a crawl because of it, doesn't mean I want that to happen to this game, but it could be the reason it's taking so long/might have died.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
You may well be spot on. The worst thing IMHO, a dev can do, is the old poll the supporters and let them choose the direction my story will take. NO. That is for IN GAME decisions but the story line, is up to the author to create. A tribute to a game, or song, or book, or movie...is not a rip off of said muse. It's to honor. I for ex, still find Cohabitation to be one of the better slow build corruption games out there. The artwork is bland and not to my tastes, but the game is challenging. If I had the coding chops, and the art chops, I'd love to do a tribute game. Using models similar (very similar) to what are used in Extra Credit, then do animation, maybe instead of being one niece in the house, it is twins and their next door neighbor bestie and her little sister. Maybe the brother is out of the picture, and the sis-in-law is a lonely single parent widow. Lots of variations could be used, which would not make the game a rip off, just a similar theme.

But honestly, how many themes are there? How gddmn many land ladies do we have to bang, before we start calling that whole trope...a rip off? How many MCs Dad's have to be dead, before THAT becomes a rip off? How many innocent little sisters, and/or arrogant big sisters; do we have to fuck before we call THAT a rip off? How many lecherous old men renting out a spare room to a naive, innocent, college age virgin; before we call that a rip off? (And when precisely was the last time anyone met a college aged virgin???)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There's a big difference between broad inspiration (which isn't a ripoff), standalone plot devices (dead dads are an epidemic in incest AVNs), and "every story beat is nearly identical and the characters are almost all 1:1 analogues of identical characters in this other game".

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Agree with what many have said, I haven't really seen anything to suggest this dev is a troll or scammer etc. Progress has slowed a bit, but it's not unreasonable yet. I know the game started with some controversy, but the new story line has actually been pretty good, and differentiates itself from MNF. I actually want to see what happens next with the daughters, so I hope dev isn't abandoning this!

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes