MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agree with what many have said, I haven't really seen anything to suggest this dev is a troll or scammer etc. Progress has slowed a bit, but it's not unreasonable yet. I know the game started with some controversy, but the new story line has actually been pretty good, and differentiates itself from MNF. I actually want to see what happens next with the daughters, so I hope dev isn't abandoning this!
Yeah, I want to see all the naughty things with the girls and don’t really care if this was a knock off of another game. As long as the dialogue is new, the images are new, I’m fine with someone using the same basic plot. How many “Big Brother” games have we seen over the years? (remakes, sequels, knock offs, and, for all I know, prequels)

Just hope we aren’t left hanging, though I’m getting used to developers disappearing.

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Ok, so I played the latest update...and it's not great for 6 months of waiting since last update. Actually, I am being too nice. Still no sex with the daughters or any of the other young girls. Only the older women. There is a blowjob from Felicia on the good path. Bad path has new stuff as well. So play both.

Conclusion... Blue Balls out of 10

This will literally take 16 years at this rate

Last edited:

Nantec

Aug 2, 2017
Ok, so I played the latest update...and it's not great for 6 months of waiting since last update. Actually, I am being too nice. Still no sex with the daughters or any of the other young girls. Only the older women. There is a blowjob from Felicia on the good path. Bad path has new stuff as well. So play both.

Conclusion... Blue Balls out of 10

This will literally take 16 years at this rate
Maybe he joined Hustler University from Andrew Tate and invested his money from the 6 months into it and lost everything, so he still needs 10 hours for a render he puts into the next versions and got depression and health problems from it.

That's what I think.

But the game started good and didn't felt rushed, yet the next update probably takes another 2-3 months.. it's not a bad game but a snail-updating game

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes