tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I approve but with the Chloe by GDS.
Chloe18 is one of the few big games that I wasn't able to get into. Maybe it was the engine or the how quickly Chloe turned into a perv. Can't remember.

Would you recommend it to people who care about corruption more than just sex?

Reactions: Aelth and Grelk

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
here you have gentlemen

16 years later 8.3:

Mega

Good Luck

(If they see that the message of enter encryption key , close the tab and reopen.
It is a MEGA error, I have not put an encryption key of any kind.)
Thanks for sharing this. Do you know what the difference is between the version you posted and the 8.3 "EXTRA" version?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
August 1
Updated the Combined mod to fix an error in one file, new link at bottom.

If you encounter errors, give me an @ mention and I'll check.

I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough for this VN, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to awarded points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mods at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2

Get Ep 7.1 "ipatch only" and Combined mods at Mega:

(Updated 2 August, 2022)
SYL_Ep_7.1_Extra_Combo_WT_Mod_v4.2.rar

(UPDATED patch to v4.4 )
Hoping for an update to this mod.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hoping for an update to this mod.
Hi, try using this great tool, ...as it allows a player to see what is behind many of the game choices, and or story requirement checks. (R-checks allows a user to bypass missing requirements...BUT, be sure to save before playing with this feature.)

To install.... Extract and place the 0x52_URM into your game folder, then run your game exe.

screenshot0001.png

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Hi, try using this great tool, ...as it allows a player to see what is behind many of the game choices, and or story requirement checks. (R-checks allows a user to bypass missing requirements...BUT, be sure to save before playing with this feature.)

To install.... Extract and place the 0x52_URM into your game folder, then run your game exe.

View attachment 2217716
Ok thanks I actually have it but wasnt sure since I have noticed some games now dont really allow this tool to see what the options are..
I am restarting game and seems the old Ipatch is working .. well at least so far.

Last edited:

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
August 1

I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough for this VN, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to awarded points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)

(Updated 2 August, 2022)

(UPDATED patch to v4.4 )

It doesn't look like anyone has pinged you yet, so I hope I am not bothering, but 8.3 is out and would love an i patch update! Thx for your work.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
August 1

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)

(Updated 2 August, 2022)

(UPDATED patch to v4.4 )
8.3 ?

Reactions: denen

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Ok thanks I actually have it but wasnt sure since I have noticed some games now dont really allow this tool to see what the options are..
I am restarting game and seems the old Ipatch is working .. well at least so far.
The tool will only work with Renpy games created with version 6.99 or higher. And most likely the issues you had was because it was a Unity or another format game. (Unity isn't mod friendly, like Renpy.)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: ontach

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
16 Years Later! Episode 8.3 Extra + Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Walkthrough Mod:

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes