"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
16 Years Later! Episode 8.3 Extra + Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Walkthrough Mod:
Thx for the share dude but you sure this is the Extra version as this seems to be exactly the same file that already was shared yesterday?!:unsure:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Thx for the share dude but you sure this is the Extra version as this seems to be exactly the same file that already was shared yesterday?!:unsure:
It's from Patreon under the Extra link. It only has like 10 extra renders.

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
It's from Patreon under the Extra link. It only has like 10 extra renders.
Well then I guess the PC(Win/Linux) version that was shared and added to the OP yesterday already was the Extra version since all the files are completely identical, I checked it with WinMerge. Thx anyway for the other OS versions and the WT!(y)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Seems like day 8 Petra creampie isn't working as expected. Looking at the script it seems the variable is never touched upon making the decision where to come.

saltydogmk

May 25, 2022
16 Years Later! Episode 8.3 Extra + Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Walkthrough Mod:
Thank you for the 8.3 version for the android.
That was wicked cool of you to provide that

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MC: I hope [Amanda] can finish what she was going to say later.​

I mean, maybe he just wants to hear it out loud, but come on: obviously she nearly said the rumors about her being a lesbian were kind of true (she's probably attracted to Felicia) . . . so in other words, she's bisexual.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I'm confused about the above 8.3 Extra + walkthrough mod. Elsewhere, I found someone saying you still need to download the ipatch if you want that content, but I missed a link somewhere.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm confused about the above 8.3 Extra + walkthrough mod. Elsewhere, I found someone saying you still need to download the ipatch if you want that content, but I missed a link somewhere.

Because it hasn't been updated yet (the i-patch). The WT mod just got added here (official one) a few hours ago.

The extended/extra version was already here (just wasn't tagged right).

Read this post on the update information for the i-patch, and when it will/might be available.

https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-ep-8-3-wetdreamwalker.90568/post-6934456

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
wow the maker of this game know a few things about prison/jail pretty accurate!!!!!!!!(dont ask me how i know that) for strictness in jail it depends what car your in basically that will dictate your schedule and long as your not a rep for your specific car(the blacc car , white car , mexican car, asian car , or others car) or someone with keys to the yard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how to open this scene in the game? what should be done for this?
I don't believe that's on the romance path (at least, I don't remember it there), so I assume it's on the rude path. I could just be forgetting, but I think it would be on that route. I'm not doing the rude path in my own playthrough, however. For this game I decided just to do the romantic route.

I believe for the rude route you need to have the love stat for the MC's daughters high enough that you avoid a game over (it's for sure > 0 but might be a little higher, like > 10) but low enough that they don't look at the MC like a boyfriend (below 30 or 40, I think). That screenshot looks like a spanking, so presumably you punish Felicia to get that scene. Sorry I can't be of more help.

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes