jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
wouldn't mind that either, you do some shady stuff but starving out people for sexual favors kinda crosses a line to me
I agree. But I also find that shit hilarious. The way Robin lies about Jynx secretly being into it is my head canon. Also because of the shit Blackfire did to Star, I'd say she got off easy.

Reactions: ShadowKen

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I agree. But I also find that shit hilarious. The way Robin lies about Jynx secretly being into it is my head canon. Also because of the shit Blackfire did to Star, I'd say she got off easy.
The game still in early development who knows what else will happen. Also Blackfire is super strong so she should be able to handle Cyborgs Robo-cock. She would be a good cum-dump for his gallons of pent up frustration.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Where does this build end? I've screwed all the girls I think I can screw, been on dates with Raven and Terra and got the sladebot. Cyborg keeps saying that he is busy analysing the sladebot data.
Did you have bee climb into the slatebot to fix something and cause a fire you can extinguish with either foam or some other white, sticky substance?

The game still in early development who knows what else will happen. Also Blackfire is super strong so she should be able to handle Cyborgs Robo-cock. She would be a good cum-dump for his gallons of pent up frustration.
CB shouldve been able to replace it with something not modeled from a horse, though.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Did you have bee climb into the slatebot to fix something and cause a fire you can extinguish with either foam or some other white, sticky substance?

CB shouldve been able to replace it with something not modeled from a horse, though.
Yep have the sladebot in robins room, so I guess I more or less completed everything in the build.

I think it would be a matter of pride that Cyborg has a penis that is proportional to his size. A big man would have a big dong and needs a woman large and strong enough to take him on.

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
while blackfire kinda has it coming it's shown that jinx is actually not that bad a person deep down, and it's a shame we can't lean more into that. Also The Gets treated rough but they're secretly into it thing is kinda handled better with terra

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Would a "tamer" route with the two come from treating them better as prisoners, or from not imprisoning them in the first place?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
while blackfire kinda has it coming it's shown that jinx is actually not that bad a person deep down, and it's a shame we can't lean more into that. Also The Gets treated rough but they're secretly into it thing is kinda handled better with terra
Blackfire and Jinx are out committing crimes which is how they end up in the holding cell in the first place. Also Jinx doesn't learn her lesson at the pizza shop, so she kind of deserves what she gets. Also the dialog between Jinx and Terra is entertaining.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
What c hanged in 1.1.8 ?
Changelog?
Bughunters! Thanks for your feedback on v1.1.7. As far as you(or I) could tell there weren't any big problems so I mostly did some small stuff where I'd redraw some pics, but nothing big. The only two things which I'd say are noticeable to you if you've played 1.1.7 is the fact there will be a close up of Bumblee when she crawls out of the Sladebots' vag(only if you chose to put out the fire with sperm) and instead of Bumblebee disappearing from Teen Tower after the shower, you'll find her in the living room now during the day and night. You'll at most see her sleeping in her underwear or sitting on the couch watching tv. Oh and I also changed the fact you could only have sex with the Sladebot once a day when you've moved her to your room.

It took me 30 seconds with the search function, and even if it didn't, it was only 2 pages back. Lazy...
Thanks to Mistervd for posting it btw!

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes