Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
There has been no luck with creating a gallery yet or a save?

Man, I'll never understand why mity doesn't add a code and a gallery (which I understand, would kill getting to the scene) but when you lose your save or even when you change pc, you don't have to start over from scratch to catch up with the most new.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
This seems rather.... uninspired compared to FET?
Also those marvel characters with the quad eyebrows and stuff are not really appealing.

Perhaps Robin needs to invent a time machine, so he can travel back in time to obtain the traditional youth potion recipe from the airbender folks

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

boti95

Jun 3, 2017
Boys I'm stuck after Terra's flash. How can I access sex? I don't know what to do, I have the meditation but I scratch me the two time and nothing happens. Help?

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
This seems rather.... uninspired compared to FET?
Also those marvel characters with the quad eyebrows and stuff are not really appealing.

Perhaps Robin needs to invent a time machine, so he can travel back in time to obtain the traditional youth potion recipe from the airbender folks
I disagree. I really like the designs from the Teen Titans cartoon better than the comics.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Also, place your bets on how long it takes before the first person starts crying about NTR because of the scene where you watch Cyborg and Bumblebee
Stop kinkshaming people for not being cucks.

Voyeourism is a form of cuckoldry.
That scene was very cucked. You are forced to watch, the only choices given are to watch or to masturbate.

It needs a "give your bro some fucking privacy" option.
privacy.png

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Stop kinkshaming people for not being cucks.

Voyeourism is a form of cuckoldry.
That scene was very cucked. You are forced to watch, the only choices given are to watch or to masturbate.

It needs a "give your bro some fucking privacy" option.
View attachment 2209841
I don't mean to come off as mean, so I apologize if it seems that way:

first of all, im pretty sure the cucks are into it when you shame them :Kappa:/jk
But I can respect ppl for having a cuck/ntr fetish, nothing wrong with it

second of all, voyeurism is nowhere close to cuckoldry, I can see where that interpretation can come from, its very different, and there would not be a term for "voyeurism" if it was just a form of cuckoldry. Are you getting cucked when you watch a girl masturbate?
When you're watching tenzin fuck pema in, or Varrick fuck Zhu Li in Four Elements Trainer (the other MITY game), is it cuckoldry? (hint: its not)

Cuckoldry is watching your partner getting fucked, Bumblebee isnt a romantic interest/partner of clone Robin. If it was Raven, Starfire, Terra, or hell even Beast Girl, then it could technically be considered cuckoldry. Even then, in this specific game, the Teen Titans are a family, so if it was a group fuck or Beast Boy fucking Terra or whatever, it would not be cuckolding, because no one is getting stolen. There's a reason Robin was happy for Cyborg for being able to get his dick wet, and not mad that Cyborg is taking away a potential fuck from Robin.

Raven though is the one character that imo should be exclusive to Robin solely because of the content that explicitly shows actual romance between her and Robin. None of the characters have gotten that so far, Terra has tried but Robin keeps denying it, like with the pizza scene.

And its literally stated in that scene that Bumblebee gets off from being watched, and she's given consent, and the MC gets off to voyeurism (which is also shown in the night telescope scene), so having a "give them privacy" option would be very out of place, especially for a MITY game lol

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes