YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
While I disagree about voyerism being cuckoldry, for both the reasons Phase_01 said even plus that...
Well, pretty sure people fap to pics of the girls having sex with other chars. That doesn't make the people enjoying it a cuck. Even here it is not you, but clone Robin. Sure, you are seeing things from his point of view, but as mentioned Bumblebee is not his girl (yet) so he is not being cucked (he may cuck cyb in the future though, who knows).

That said, I agree with mrttao about adding an option to just... give them their privacy and not watch.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
No beastboy scene this month... next time for sure (clueless).
Despite what looks like a whole page of changes, there's distinct lack of scenes for any of the characters. The cowgirl scene for Beast Girl and the scene with the Ravens isn't very exciting. I too was hoping for some BB content, but there's also Terra and Jinx to work with, and maybe even something with Kitten. Also, Cyborg hasn't really gotten any action either. At least we know that Mity is still working on it, so we'll just have to wait and see what future updates bring.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Cyborg hasn't really gotten any action either. At least we know that Mity is still working on it, so we'll just have to wait and see what future updates bring.
I'm pretty sure I was playing 1.1.9 and Cyborg was getting his dick wet all up in Bumblebee. That was even mentioned in previous comments. Version 1.2.0 is now out (without a changelog update), and I haven't found anything new yet, considering the warehouse mission was updated.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm pretty sure I was playing 1.1.9 and Cyborg was getting his dick wet all up in Bumblebee. That was even mentioned in previous comments. Version 1.2.0 is now out (without a changelog update), and I haven't found anything new yet, considering the warehouse mission was updated.
Say what? How do you start the warehouse mission? I could just look at it from the telescope. Also, I'm hoping there is more to do with Jinx and Blackfire as their resistance drops. I noticed that Jinx was down to 7 out of 20.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Say what? How do you start the warehouse mission? I could just look at it from the telescope. Also, I'm hoping there is more to do with Jinx and Blackfire as their resistance drops. I noticed that Jinx was down to 7 out of 20.
You can look at it, then start the mission. It only goes so far into the mission, though, before it says you have to wait till the next update, then it sends you back to where you were before you started the mission.
As far as the holding cells, there's plenty to do with the prisoners, already. Not sure what you mean by "more to do", but you can pretty much fill them both up. lol

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
You can look at it, then start the mission. It only goes so far into the mission, though, before it says you have to wait till the next update, then it sends you back to where you were before you started the mission.
As far as the holding cells, there's plenty to do with the prisoners, already. Not sure what you mean by "more to do", but you can pretty much fill them both up. lol
As for Jinx, there still could be an anal scene or maybe Cyborg could bone her.

Reactions: DarkLink

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Oh, I guess I just haven't seen the Cyborg/Bumblebee scene yet.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I was wondering how come 1.2.0 came out almost back to back with 1.1.9, turns out it's because there's like two and a half new scene

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Anal, lick pussy, leash scene, and gang bang come to mind. If you got Jinx and Blackfire hungry enough together you could have some kind of girl on girl action or a full on orgy. One thing I would also like is the ability to keep them naked in their cells, rather than strip, mess around with, clothes back.

Reactions: DarkLink and FookU2

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I was wondering how come 1.2.0 came out almost back to back with 1.1.9, turns out it's because there's like two and a half new scene
It's because the first build is the bughunt; it's not the complete build. 1.2.0 is the final build after the last round of fixes are applied. I think that's been the trend in MITY games for several major updates across multiple games.

Reactions: F1forhalp

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Pretty much, yeah. They even usually warn people "be careful, this is just the bughunt version" and many times have a big "Bughunt" on the title screen.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes