Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Gymnastics in shoes, that's some serious shit.
Yeah, that should be fixed in the remaster. I'm not a foot fetishist, but there are definitely people who would rather see that without the shoes, which is of course the way it should be anyway. The idea of trying to grip a beam with shoes is kinda terrifying.

Reactions: extreme_sadist

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The incest patch is universal, the only way it might not work is if a new character was introduced and that is not the case here.
Definitely not the incest patch since that one is universal until new family member is added.
The actual patch is more of a quality of life feature, setting a certain variable to true so you don't need to pull up the console and do that yourself. Only lazyness or writers block could break the patch:
[...] Update may split it out into it's own patch, but I didn't think patreon would dig into code since I've seen a few other patches that just set a flag variable, meaning the actual code is in game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It was totally distracting to me. I mean, it was only a few months, but I took a bit of gymnastics when I was young enough that boys did the balance beam too, and I have several family members who are very into it.
hehe at this stage in my life i couldn't get on that thing , for fear of going to the hospital afterwards :ROFLMAO:

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Any idea how to fix this? all the images next to this are also the same, is this because my download have corrupt files on it or because of the mod I used?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
If you already have 0.18 compressed version just download 0.19 Update patch and copie the files in the game folder, it works

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Midlife Crisis [v0.19] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 3.36GB

Compressed version for PC (637MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

P.S.: I had time to check all errors in the compressed version that I posted earlier and I believe that now all errors has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I have FINALY played the update and just want to say WOW. Nefastus you have created a WONDERFUL story. I loved EVERY part of it. :love: (y) I of course will patiently (HURRY UP) wait for the next installment (want more NOW). Please take your time (work FASTER darn it) to create the next update. I'm sure that EVERYONE agrees that you (need to give us more NOW) should spend as much time as you want, to continue giving us this WONDERFUL experience. :)

-FAKE-
I do like how you added the GIANT MINIATURE Space Hamster to the scene with Hailey at the start. Seeing the INVISABLE enemy (that doesn't exist ;)) peeking was a pleasant surprise. I'm excited to learn what EVIL plots this opponent has planned for the MC while we ENJOY the SEXY fun. :)
-End of FAKE-

Just a thought.

P.S. NEED more NOW. :whistle:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Midlife Crisis [v0.19] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 3.36GB

Compressed version for PC (637MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

P.S.: I had time to check all errors in the compressed version that I posted earlier and I believe that now all errors has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Not working, I get a "matrix" error loading saves

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Dear Lord Dev, .19 was off the hook amazing. Everything with Sandra was soooo hot. That look on her face the entire time had me diamonds the whole way through!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes