Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
FINALLY!, SOMETHING I CAN SHOW YOU!! I wish I could tell you what's going on in this scene but SPOILERS!! It's been a bad day with DAZ. I've fixed the problems I've been having, thank God. Hopefully things'll go smother for the rest of the update. I am still aim for a release this weekend...If I don't have anymore problem.
plane21.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
FINALLY!, SOMETHING I CAN SHOW YOU!! I wish I could tell you what's going on in this scene but SPOILERS!! It's been a bad day with DAZ. I've fixed the problems I've been having, thank God. Hopefully things'll go smother for the rest of the update. I am still aim for a release this weekend...If I don't have anymore problem.
View attachment 1657911
Doc remember we will wait for you to get it right even if it means you miss finishing the renders by the weekend.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1657911
Sandy is beautiful. And Brandy is looking good too, nice legs and feet.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes