Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Game is goldmine of comedy. Really liked it. But one thing is bugging me is the models. Many looks is child. Especially the first sister we met. Maybe use a more mature model that doesn't look like a child? Cause I don't want be a virtual pedophile.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Game is goldmine of comedy. Really liked it. But one thing is bugging me is the models. Many looks is child. Especially the first sister we met. Maybe use a more mature model that doesn't look like a child? Cause I don't want be a virtual pedophile.
There will be sisters of all shapes, sizes, races, ect. I'm planning big.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
mm oh wow, thats... nasty....

Give me another cup please

Although now in all seriousness, idk if its intentional that some character expressions on the renders look like a 10th inbreed generation of Alabama hillbilly, but if its not, maybe a lil more work on the facial expressions will be appreciated

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
mm oh wow, thats... nasty....

Give me another cup please

Although now in all seriousness, idk if its intentional that some character expressions on the renders look like a 10th inbreed generation of Alabama hillbilly, but if its not, maybe a lil more work on the facial expressions will be appreciated
Thanks for playing. I'm working on better expressions.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
bb3.png

For those of you who thought Tiffany looks to young and don't think I have the balls to put a granny fucking scene in, all I have to say to you is "Get ready." I'm almost to that scene and you bet your ass I'll be posting pics of it. Muhahaha!!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes