Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
"Because inbreeding is godly"...
Well,... the author certainly has a point here. If you read the bible you'll find that incest and inbreeding is quite the trend in it. Those who wrote "The good book" had a strong fetish for it, but then again they had a strong fetish for pretty much anything we consider degeneracy nowadays. From rape to genocide the so called "good" book is the waking wet dream for every pshycho out there.

• Haha
Reactions: Dipsode

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
"Because inbreeding is godly"...
Well,... the author certainly has a point here. If you read the bible you'll find that incest and inbreeding is quite the trend in it. Those who wrote "The good book" had a strong fetish for it, but then again they had a strong fetish for pretty much anything we consider degeneracy nowadays. From rape to genocide the so called "good" book is the waking wet dream for every pshycho out there.
Hey the Royals did it trough the ages.. only way to keep the family lines in check... at least that's what they said on Game of Thrones and like that stuff is as real as it gets lol

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
That's gotta be some kind of feeling, having your son/daughter stolen from you by another son/daughter...

There's a definite possiblity that you can find one at a truck stop in some of the larger cities around here (Atlanta used to be bad, before they shut the Pilot near Smyrna down, and the Petro started taking security seriously). Out of all the places in the Southeast I've been to, Memphis/West Memphis is the worst when it comes to lot lizards.

Then, there's the Midwest... Chicago, Indy, Gary, all of Ohio, Detroit... Hoo boy.
Yeah was Atlanta

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Hey the Royals did it trough the ages.. only way to keep the family lines in check... at least that's what they said on Game of Thrones and like that stuff is as real as it gets lol
Fun fact: The reason why most modern spaniards speak spanish so uncoherently is because of one of their former kings who was so inbred he could bearly speak. They pick his pattern of speach as form of fashion trend and it sorta stuck with them.

Reactions: DenverTrucker

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
Fun fact: The reason why most modern spaniards speak spanish so uncoherently is because of one of their former kings who was so inbred he could bearly speak. They pick his pattern of speach as form of fashion trend and it sorta stuck with them.
I had some fun with this Spanish chick onces who spoke incoherently, of course she had something in her mouth at the time lol, was a good burrito to!

• Haha
Reactions: casper110

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
18th century English aristocrats also affected a lisp and did the w substitution for r (yeth weally). But leaving aside the historical notes and the mandatory Bama shaming, this is one hell of a fun romp. It isn't really an incest game though, these are 23 strangers as far as the MC is concerned--he doesn't even know if they really are his sisters, he's just taking the word of the guy who claims to be his father. On the other hand, I'm thinking that a good ending for this is if the mc has to settle down and raise a family with his new "assistant", why bother travelling to Alabama when you can bring it home with you....

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
18th century English aristocrats also affected a lisp and did the w substitution for r (yeth weally). But leaving aside the historical notes and the mandatory Bama shaming, this is one hell of a fun romp.
Don't forget the Habsburger. Those guys overdid it... a little.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Habsburg ftw

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
Oh, for you guys that think Tiffany looks to young, you'll be happy to know in version 0.02 I'm going in the opposite direction. There will be some optional granny fucking. I'm actually not joking. There really will be some.
HELL YEAH!! come on Granny!!.... NO GRANNY !! take out ur teeth first!.... dang that's just sexy right there, now i know how momma got to be so goood..... lmao... i like your style Dev it's funny as hell... Larry the cable guy would be proud.. lol

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Oh, for you guys that think Tiffany looks to young, you'll be happy to know in version 0.02 I'm going in the opposite direction. There will be some optional granny fucking. I'm actually not joking. There really will be some.
OK I'm picking this up just because you said that. I don't usually do first releases but now I'm intrigued.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Other than the few "MC" moments, it was pretty typo free outside of the purposeful ones.

I do think MC should be worried about STDs after Krissy/Tiff, and why the Father would hire someone who is dumb enough to forget to breathe.

Anyways it was worth a good chuckle, thanks dev.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In before the "loli" tag and the swift nuking under Rule 7.
I hope this was in jest because all the girls have fully develop bodies unlike what Rule 7 says.

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I like this take, while there are no shortage of games with ridiculous plots, you seem to have embraced that and ran with it. By the way, as a renpy game dev, I can see a few things that aren't hard to do but would greatly simplify things. I've learned a lot during the making of 3 games.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes