I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To fuck them is my real test,
To impregnate them my cause!
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each Sister to understand
The cum that's inside!
I WAS SO THINKING THAT!!... kept going like gotta fuck them gotta fuck them all nGOTTA FUCK THEM ALL... lmao

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game. (smaller files make previewing a game more palatable)

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
23Sisters-0.01b-pc-compressed
Original 478 Megs
crunched 69 Megs :devilish: - - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Doc5252 - -

ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

EDIT: ok its 68.3 megs, but I couldn't resist rounding up. ;)

Attached below you will find my updated dialog script, in this script I change places in the game where the dialog says 'MC' and replace it with 'you', 'your' or the variable [name] that tracks your stated MC name. I also made the text of your thoughts italic which I fell makes it easier to distinguish as thoughts, and I added the developers links at the end to encourage more donations for the developers.

Doc5252
Finally, I replaced the few places where ages are stated as being under 18 and replaced it with either 18 or young. If the author of this game is seeing this posting, or if one of their subscribers could pass this on on to them, I only offer this advise as I like the writing and want to see this game progress, please, PLEASE, do not state hard coded ages, instead use the following code snippet. This will help with any confusion with regards to not only 'Rule 7' here, but will save yourself grief from Patreon rules as well.

Code:
python:   
        which_ever_character_age = renpy.input("She is ____ years old.(18+ Default 21)")
        if not which_ever_character_age:
            which_ever_character_age = 21
The above will help to keep your Game/VN inline with rules and regulations with in reason, but also allows players to live out their own kinks. there are MANY petite women in this world who also appear quite youthful, but lets not go too crazy with the renders, which I don't think they have in this game. I mean, who would really look at this girl and say "oh my god... she's so young. Anyway good luck...
View attachment 1083139

Or the Diner girl who the author states is like 16 and has downs syndrome. (you do not have sexual relations with this character)
View attachment 1083144

Tiffany is 19. You learn that in version 0.02. You do not sleep with Olivia.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
In those states in the truck stops you see more lot lizards ( Hookers ) then anything els and let me tell ya, if you are in the mood, it go's away real quick when you see what walks around in them truck stops, just looking at them makes you wanna stake a shower in like hand sanitizer or something lol
Now, let me correct you on something as a truck driver that lives in this god-forsaken place...

That's mostly a Mississippi (Jackson), Tennessee (Memphis) and Arkansas (West Memphis) thing. There aren't many truck stops around here in Alabama that have lot lizards, with the exception of the Flying J in Birmingham and the TA in Montgomery. Not that I've used their services, as I'd rather dip my junk in acid.

Oh, also the Flying J in B'ham has this old white guy that's always trying to sell you cologne or perfume, weird.

---------

Edit: I'd play this for the lulz, but it reminds me too much of Southeast AL/NW Florida. Dev could call this 'DeFuniak Springs', and would be totally on point.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
I swear someone is gonna one up this by making the Vince Vaughn movie "Delivery Man" into a game. If you haven't seen it, Vaughn is a sperm donor with over 500 kids.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I swear someone is gonna one up this by making the Vince Vaughn movie "Delivery Man" into a game. If you haven't seen it, Vaughn is a sperm donor with over 500 kids.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why not.. Sounds fun.. Would be impossible for all of them to daughters though.. So would probably end up being a NTR/Netori game.

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
Now, let me correct you on something as a truck driver that lives in the god-forsaken place...

That's mostly a Mississippi (Jackson), Tennessee (Memphis) and Arkansas (West Memphis) thing. There aren't many truck stops around here in Alabama that have lot lizards, with the exception of the Flying J in Birmingham and the TA in Montgomery. Not that I've used their services, as I'd rather dip my junk in acid.

Oh, also the Flying J in B'ham has this old white guy that's always trying to sell you cologne or perfume, weird.

---------

Edit: I'd play this for the lulz, but it reminds me too much of Southeast AL/NW Florida. Dev could call this 'DeFuniak Springs', and would be totally on point.
Must just be me then cause i came across them several times, but that was when i started out, i mainly stuck to 11 western states, wasn't a big fan of going east to much

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why not.. Sounds fun.. Would be impossible for all of them to daughters though.. So would probably end up being a NTR/Netori game.
That's gotta be some kind of feeling, having your son/daughter stolen from you by another son/daughter...

Must just be me then cause i came across them several times, but that was when i started out, i mainly stuck to 11 western states, wasn't a big fan of going east to much
There's a definite possiblity that you can find one at a truck stop in some of the larger cities around here (Atlanta used to be bad, before they shut the Pilot near Smyrna down, and the Petro started taking security seriously). Out of all the places in the Southeast I've been to, Memphis/West Memphis is the worst when it comes to lot lizards.

Then, there's the Midwest... Chicago, Indy, Gary, all of Ohio, Detroit... Hoo boy.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
10 pages of responses in a single day. OK. This one seems to have really resonated with people. I don't know if that's impressive or scary.

If I follow the plot outline, your deadbeat father went around leaving half-sisters from different women all over the country, and now you have to track them all down and fuck them like pokemon. OK, that's cool, at least you're not expecting us to believe you have 23 sisters all from the same mother. The character models look derpy as fuck, but I can't tell whether that's because the game is a parody and they're SUPPOSED to look ridiculous, or whether the developer is just not very good. Guess there's only one way to find out...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes