MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Love the message about "if you're looking for a slow burn you're in the wrong place." Too many have the opposite message. Some are like a NO burn - ie no sex for years of development.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
If you are looking for a slow burn, you're in the wrong place. You fuck two chicks in the first 15 minutes. You have been warned.
A unit of time measurement more familiar to us F95ers would be 1 ntrq - that's the average time it takes in a game thread before someone posts "Does this contain ntr?" :KEK:

Reactions: Nexvinco

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Doc5252 Should we be dissapointed that Daddy's Little Girls won't a sequel or continuation of this, just with the MC's daughters instead of sisters?

P.S. This game is fucked. Like really. My FBI handler is FUUUUUUMING that he had to see this. But it's also really good :ROFLMAO:
Kudos to you

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Should we be dissapointed that Daddy's Little Girls won't a sequel or continuation of this, just with the MC's daughters instead of sisters?

P.S. This game is fucked. Like really. My FBI handler is FUUUUUUMING that he had to see this. But it's also really good :ROFLMAO:
Kudos to you
There might be a crossover sometime in the future between 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls. On Discord I did mention that they take place in the same universe. There may or may not be some relation between some of the characters from both games.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes