billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
why only 62 bedrooms? kinda makes me hope that MC and harem move to a bigger place that has 666 bedrooms just so that we can watch sammy and tammy freak out. that and i'm kinda expecting the harem + kids to exceed the double digits before games end. maybe despite moving to a new place with 666 rooms the kid count stops at 101 and they get the nickname dalmatians?

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
This game is absolutely ridiculous and laughed more from this than watching most comedies from the past decade. Fuck that Sam Panopoulos guy. As a Canadian, I strongly agree that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. I'd shit on his grave too if I were to ever go to Ontario. Also, Patty Scheibmeir should be sainted in real life. Stuffed crust is the best.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone know of similar pregnancy games like this that are more of a sandbox type of game? A lot of the renpy games are linear and you have to go to each girl in order instead of picking one from a few that are available. Incubus City would be an example of the type I'm looking for.
Summertime Saga, Haramase Simulator, S.H.E.L.T.E.R., and Love and Sex: Second Base all have decent pregnancy content and are sandbox rather than VN.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Hot Take:

I fucking hate that this has a walkthrough mod. I really, really hope most people don't use it. No shade is intended on RIC0H, I'm certain they're working their genitals off to make it, and I'm not one to poo-poo effort, but what's the point here? Every wrong choice leads to an outrageous bad ending, and almost every choice is obvious. This isn't some Japanese VN where you don't realize you picked a bad dialogue option and got stuck on the normal or bad route by accident until thirty-five hours later. There is really funny stuff in the bad endings, and anybody that's just picking green every time is missing out on all of it.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hot Take:

I fucking hate that this has a walkthrough mod. I really, really hope most people don't use. No shade is intended on RIC0H, I'm certain they're working their genitals off to make it, and I'm not one to poo-poo effort, but what's the point here? Every wrong choice leads to an outrageous bad ending, and almost every choice is obvious. This isn't some Japanese VN where you don't realize you picked a bad dialogue option and got stuck on the normal or bad route by accident thirty-five hours later. There is really funny stuff in the bad endings, and anybody that's just picking green every time is missing out on all of it.
i wish the bad ending kicked the player back to the choices that caused them. since it does take a few more clicks to load a quick or auto save to get back to it. this is just that type of game where bad end stuff should be encouraged ya know.

that said i wonder if doc will eventually put all the preference content in the options menu like some other games do. like shaved or unshaved, watersports or no yellow snow, breast milk fun or none, etc.

Reactions: darlic and Alleyway

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
i wish the bad ending kicked the player back to the choices that caused them. since it does take a few more clicks to load a quick or auto save to get back to it. this is just that type of game where bad end stuff should be encouraged ya know.

that said i wonder if doc will eventually put all the preference content in the options menu like some other games do. like shaved or unshaved, watersports or no yellow snow, breast milk fun or none, etc.
Yeah, I hear y-.... wait, unshaven? No watersports? No spraying titties?! What-...WHAT KIND OF PINKO COMMIE SHIT ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT?! WAX EVERYTHING BALD, and cover it all in PEEPEE and MOMMA MILK, or GTFO 'MURICA! GOD BLESS DEGENERACY, THANK YOU, VOTE RON PAUL!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah, I hear y-.... wait, unshaven? No watersports? No spraying titties?! What-...WHAT KIND OF PINKO COMMIE SHIT ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT?! WAX EVERYTHING BALD, and cover it all in PEEPEE and MOMMA MILK, or GTFO 'MURICA! GOD BLESS DEGENERACY, THANK YOU, VOTE RON PAUL!
:ROFLMAO: yes but no. some people have shit taste and should be able to enjoy the liberty of choosing some of the flavor based content of the game. freedom is all about choice ya know~!

and i only mean some. because lets be honest, if it's plot relevant or for absurd comedy reasons fuck all our preferences! :p:LOL:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
btw doc, can i safely assume the cuckold future tag if for grant watching MC and hoes go ham? because if not then i'm worried.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
One of Ren'Py's greatest features is its save functions. You can save anytime, and in an ungodly amount of slots. Invariably, there are two reasons I save. If something extremely hot is about to happen, I save. And I save whenever I'm presented with a choice. If there are long routes with major differences, I'll break those routes up into the tens or twenties on the save pages.

23 Sisters is the first Ren'Py game I've ever saved on random lines because they made me laugh so hard I shot Mountain Dew Zero through my nostrils and had to run to the kitchen sink.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, it's played itself out for me now. This was the most hilarious game I'd ever played. But, the hilarity that was, has gone. Then add in the fact that two of our girls are fucking liars and is sneaking behind our backs and fucking each other. Thank you for the short run. I wish you well, dev.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes