BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Now here comes the important question...which one of you have the great taste and bang the granny...the only bad part is that was only one round with her, and she don't come with us too, and i hope that the mc start to go more rounds.
I will be the first to admit I took one for the team and completely banged the granny and would probably fuck the dead granny... Okay maybe that one was to far... Hmmmm :unsure:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Honestly, i totally disagree :D. It would be like saying that Bohemian Rapsody the movie is a sequel to Waine's World, cos both the movie play the song. But Waine's World is a non-sense comedy, while B.R. is a very novelized biopic.

Same here, Parental Love is a cheesy (with all due respect) visual novel with a strong incest option (if properly modded). 23 Sis is a sick (in a good way) insane comedry about a grotesque and provocative situation taken in an alarmingly light tone.

They kinda have the same plot, yet they are two very different products.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod. Now it's time for some pineapple pepperoni pizza with cheese in the crust...

johntherapper

Feb 8, 2021
I played 0.03a last, now I see there is 0.04a. But no new renders or anything between then and now, just bugfixes. I'll pass till there is new renders. Personally I'm a fan of top trans content but I'm a freak, so....

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Pineapple on pizza is amazing. I eat it all the time. Chew on that, dev! lol :p

If you're going to bring hate to certain pizzas, bring the hate to chocolate pizza... da fuk is up with that nonsense? Since when did pizza become a dessert?

I just had to write this after having to read all the hate nonsense in the game.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes