Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, it's played itself out for me now. This was the most hilarious game I'd ever played. But, the hilarity that was, has gone. Then add in the fact that two of our girls are fucking liars and is sneaking behind our backs and fucking each other. Thank you for the short run. I wish you well, dev.
Actually, the MC is fine with the girls letting off a little steam. In fact at the beginning of the next episode he joins them. No NTR in my game!!

Reactions: Apostate

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Actually they nodded to it earlier in the game when they talked about Tiff's first lesbian experience. They weren't lying about it or hiding it.
"They're at the doctors getting checked." I consider that lying. Bro, I'm not trying to debate you on this. I'm also not a fan of a lot of lez action. I stayed with your game, because your first few updates were hilarious as fuck, so I dealt with the lez action. But, you've left the humor behind and are pretty much putting your attention on just more lewds in the game. Now, I understand why you're doing that and I don't fault you for it, but, I'm not a fapper like a lot of the people on this site.

Anyway, I wish you well. I really do.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
"They're at the doctors getting checked." I consider that lying. Bro, I'm not trying to debate you on this. I'm also not a fan of a lot of lez action. I stayed with your game, because your first few updates were hilarious as fuck, so I dealt with the lez action. But, you've left the humor behind and are pretty much putting your attention on just more lewds in the game. Now, I understand why you're doing that and I don't fault you for it, but, I'm not a fapper like a lot of the people on this site.

Anyway, I wish you well. I really do.
They didn't lie to the MC, they lied to Tammy. They didn't want Tammy to know. They're okay with the MC knowing. Tammy was just repeating what they told her. Sorry you didn't like it., Thanks for giving it a chance though.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
They didn't lie to the MC, they lied to Tammy. They didn't want Tammy to know. They're okay with the MC knowing. Tammy was just repeating what they told her. Sorry you didn't like it., Thanks for giving it a chance though.
No need to say sorry, bro. We all have different tastes, I'm just a picky old fuck. lol But, lots of other people enjoy it. I'm going to give you a good review on it. Because, I did enjoy it at the start.

When you first dropped your game, I was having several real shitty ass days and the humor in your game was over the top. It had me rolling. So, thank you for that.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It sucks Patreon is so bluenose. IRL I can't stand rednecks but even the redneck sister and her cousin are hot AF. So far I'd let any of the girls do whatever they wanted to me. Only ones so far not in Harem are the Asian and Indian ones from like right after the rednecks.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Slow burns are overrated. Some things in life happen way faster, and honestly I love the story the way it is. It's campy, funny, with some heart strings being tugged without being so overly serious.

Keep going and have fun, I just hope at some time you do finish Mysterious Island because I was getting into that one too.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Slow burns are overrated. Some things in life happen way faster, and honestly I love the story the way it is. It's campy, funny, with some heart strings being tugged without being so overly serious.

Keep going and have fun, I just hope at some time you do finish Mysterious Island because I was getting into that one too.
When I do finish The Mysterious Island, I'll be remaking it with DAZ. I did a poll a couple weeks ago to see if people wanted me to remake The Mysterious Island or start my new game Daddy's Little Girls. They chose Daddy's Little Girls with a landslide. It'll be a while before I get back to The Mysterious Island. I will finish it though.

Reactions: Apostate
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes