Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
In hell are the most fun girls, and also there is pizza with ananá?
Save me my place
In this place in hell where you're headed, there are no fun girls. No fun to be had whatsoever. You'll be forced to listen to Despacito on loop for eternity, while being gang raped by demons. Also, that pineapple pizza that you love so much, melts your face off. So enjoy. ;)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
doesn't Tiffany reminds any of u of 'Chucky'!!....
Absolutley. I presume it's intentional.

She actually reminds me of an italian comics character (from a very vulgar nonsense comedy comic). It's Maicol (intentionally mispellede Michael) which is an unaware child with a demoniac and malevolent brain who doesn't know what's hidden inside girls' panties so he tries overcomplicated and uncaring plans to peek at his extremely dumb babysitter.

To make him look diabolical and dangerous, his look is a mix of Chucky and Hannibal Lecter.

The strange thing about Tiffany is that she looks damn ugly and super hot at the same time. I don't even know how :D

Reactions: bytecy

pippippero

May 9, 2020
which is an unaware child with a demoniac and malevolent brain who doesn't know what's hidden inside girls' panties so he tries overcomplicated and uncaring plans to peek at his extremely dumb babysitter.
What the fuck, of course it's from the vernacoliere :KEK:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
the twins are sweet, now I know why you talked about pineapple pizza last time, very fun update thank you (for the cheese-game, you need sainthood) ❤

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Paralel projects, it seems. I simpatize. When you are in a creative phase and you have a shitload of ideas, you kinda want to start them all at once.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes