Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 - so are you done with 23 sisters and Daddy's Little Girls is a whole new game or what exactly?
I'll work on one one month and the other the following month and so on. Kinda like what Mr. Dots does with Dating My Daughter and Sunshine Love. One on one off. It's a way for me not to burn out. The other week it almost happened. I'll be back at work on 23 Sisters once 0.01 of DLGs is released. And yes DLGs is a new game that takes place in the same universe as 23 Sisters. Crossover anyone?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
In less than 24 hours I'll "Officially" start work on Daddy's Little Girls. This game will be a little different from 23 Sisters. It will be a point based game. But worry not, there will be an optional in-game walkthrough, thanks to Shaddy. It will still be funny like 23 Sisters and will also take place in the same universe. All incest and polygamy laws are still in effect as in 23 Sisters. It will be a parallel story to 23 Sisters. What does that mean? That means that the games take place at the same time. Crossover anyone? Some characters in 23 Sisters may or may not be related to characters in Daddy's Little Girls. You'll learn in future episodes. Keep a good lookout for clues in both 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls. The game will be posted here on F95Zone even though there are smols in the game thanks to a patch, also made by Shaddy. I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope you have a great week. I'll keep you guys and gals updated on progress in the days to come.
-Doc

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I like that the girls are of every race and some into really weird shit. I think so far we nailed 6/23 sisters (original hot redneck, Japanese, Indian, Irish twins, black) plus sister's cousin and the bitch personal assistant. Wonder who the next are. Plus won't be that long before some girls give birth and are ready for other action (anal according to dev which will be hot.)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Not sure I have gotten but dealing now with Tiffany's pregnancy. I think the concept of this games to jump right to number ONE of every one's list of conspiracy theories.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Today is the day. I got three hours of sleep and I'm almost ready to start working. I'M PUMPED!! Don't worry, when I don't sleep, that's when I write the best jokes. The whole pineapple pizza and excommunication joke was written at 3am on a day when I only got 4 hours of sleep. I don't know why that is, but it is. I'm gonna start writing soon. Give me a little time to wake up. Once I'm awake I'll turn on my laptop, put on my noise canceling headphones (Don't want to wake my neighbors. I live in an apartment.), and blast heavy metal musics, because it inspires me for some weird reason. I might even post some lines from the script here. Like I said earlier, I'm gonna try to get 50 pages this time. We'll see.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Today is the day. I got three hours of sleep and I'm almost ready to start working. I'M PUMPED!! Don't worry, when I don't sleep, that's when I write the best jokes. The whole pineapple pizza and excommunication joke was written at 3am on a day when I only got 4 hours of sleep. I don't know why that is, but it is. I'm gonna start writing soon. Give me a little time to wake up. Once I'm awake I'll turn on my laptop, put on my noise canceling headphones (Don't want to wake my neighbors. I live in an apartment.), and blast heavy metal musics, because it inspires me for some weird reason. I might even post some lines from the script here. Like I said earlier, I'm gonna try to get 50 pages this time. We'll see.
Back in my college days(30 years ago), did my best comedy at 2AM, while stoned. Wrote my two parody songs, Douche, Douche Baby(parody of Ice, Ice Baby about an unclean woman) and it's follow up hit Wash That Funky Pussy, White Girl(parody of Play That Funky Music, again about the same unclean woman, one I unfortunately met at a college party). All while listening to the And Justice For All album on repeat. So right there with ya.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I like that the girls are of every race and some into really weird shit. I think so far we nailed 6/23 sisters (original hot redneck, Japanese, Indian, Irish twins, black) plus sister's cousin and the bitch personal assistant. Wonder who the next are. Plus won't be that long before some girls give birth and are ready for other action (anal according to dev which will be hot.)
you forgot granny :p

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'll work on one one month and the other the following month and so on. Kinda like what Mr. Dots does with Dating My Daughter and Sunshine Love. One on one off. It's a way for me not to burn out. The other week it almost happened. I'll be back at work on 23 Sisters once 0.01 of DLGs is released. And yes DLGs is a new game that takes place in the same universe as 23 Sisters. Crossover anyone?
Even with 2 ongoing games, with one release every 2 months each you are still by far one of the fastest devs on this site.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, I figured out the connection between character from 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls. We may see Tiffany and some of the harem from 23 Sisters in the daddy's home in Daddy's Little Girls. It won't happen in this update or the next update to 23 Sisters, but in may happen in 0.02. It will be teased in 0.01 of DLGs and in 0.05 of 23 Sisters. Can you guess the connection? I doubt you'll be able too.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes