Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I did not understand pizza with ananas joke till yesterday, my brother ordered pizza with anana and he spended whole night at toilet, he can not go to work today :KEK:

The humor is on highly offending level, i love it :PogChamp: "Church of Satan" - as Christian i felt offended (in positive way)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Uncle Buck? Unless the titular "Daddy" is 23S current MC going after the "next generation".

Maybe older version of MC or Grant:unsure: :KEK:

shhhh... don't make jokes about Uncle Buck, i posted meme with fat guy who looked like Uncle Buck and it was deleted
Tiffany likes him much and she don't let to joke about him

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
To the creator of the game. I am fucking loving this game the humor is awesome and it’s just pretty damn cool. Are there going to be more sisters from outside the United States?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
To the creator of the game. I am fucking loving this game the humor is awesome and it’s just pretty damn cool. Are there going to be more sisters from outside the United States?
Damn right. We could use some more international cliché. It could be a fun take on, you know... Representation... :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Today is the day. I got three hours of sleep and I'm almost ready to start working. I'M PUMPED!! Don't worry, when I don't sleep, that's when I write the best jokes. The whole pineapple pizza and excommunication joke was written at 3am on a day when I only got 4 hours of sleep. I don't know why that is, but it is. I'm gonna start writing soon. Give me a little time to wake up. Once I'm awake I'll turn on my laptop, put on my noise canceling headphones (Don't want to wake my neighbors. I live in an apartment.), and blast heavy metal musics, because it inspires me for some weird reason. I might even post some lines from the script here. Like I said earlier, I'm gonna try to get 50 pages this time. We'll see.
wow 3 hours of sleep .... you must be my age .. i doubt it by i'm lucky to get 2 to 3 hours a night ... been that way for like 40 years now :)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Maybe older version of MC or Grant:unsure: :KEK:

shhhh... don't make jokes about Uncle Buck, i posted meme with fat guy who looked like Uncle Buck and it was deleted
Tiffany likes him much and she don't let to joke about him
yes, it's not nice to make fun of Uncle Buck, he walked the planet Earth with dinosaurs, you people, have a little respect, please hahaha ❤

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
yes, it's not nice to make fun of Uncle Buck, he walked the planet Earth with dinosaurs, you people, have a little respect, please hahaha ❤
You forgot he create Earth and whole universe, you give HIM disrespect by don't mentioning HE is creator
Also HE create dinosaurs and animals :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I wonder how many of you have seen the movie Uncle Buck starring one of the greatest gifts Hollyweird ever gave us, John Candy, RIP my rotund brother from another mother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and Machete

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You forgot he create Earth and whole universe, you give HIM disrespect by don't mentioning HE is creator
Also HE create dinosaurs and animals :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :KEK:
hahaha I know, I know and I apologize for that! but I'll give you an apology, and I'll reveal his one secret identity: his name is Chuck N. and the other clue: his photo, Superman has it on shirt ;-) (and if you know who he is talking about, please don't say his name out loud, he would hear it) ❤ Edit: shit, he caught me, he probably saw it, and now I can't give you a smiley ;-)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hahaha I know, I know and I apologize for that! but I'll give you an apology, and I'll reveal his one secret identity: his name is Chuck N. and the other clue: his photo, Superman has it on shirt ;-) (and if you know who he is talking about, please don't say his name out loud, he would hear it) ❤
i used to be referred to as just an uncle .... nowadays tho .. i'm mostly referred to as grandpa ... and great grandpa :) yeah yeah i'm a old fuck :LOL:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
i used to be referred to as just an uncle .... nowadays tho .. i'm mostly referred to as grandpa ... and great grandpa :) yeah yeah i'm a old fuck :LOL:
but only the soul in time, your body, still see great and strong ;-) ❤ and don't forget you have to, forgive me, so please do so that I can give smileys, again ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes