ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm good behaviour, yes, I agree, but only into the time until uncle spank my ass ;-) (I'm just kidding) ❤
shit back when i was little the neighbor could beat my ass if i was caught doing something wrong ..... :p

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
shit back when i was little the neighbor could beat my ass if i was caught doing something wrong ..... :p
something wrong!? now I wonder what it was? when you share, maybe
Doc5252

will use it in a new game?!? who knows ;-) ❤ EDIT: one player in another game thanked me for the help, like this: Thank you Bucko ;-) it was a long time ago and this game has not been here yet. The question is, was it a coincidence?!? ❤ hahaha

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A couple line from DLGs. I found it funny as hell.

mc “Sweety you guys always look good.”

w “Yes, but seeing us in swimsuits will make us look even better.”

mc “I'm not gonna argue with you guys there. Just make sure that the swimsuits are skimpy as hell. I didn't come here to see just a little skin, I came here to see a lot!”

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Remember when I said to take it easy and breaks or you may fry the brain..... I may have been wrong... It seems that you already have... :ROFLMAO:

Me thinks your one sick puppy........ The next time I get to Bessemer I will have to look ya up and try some of that shit your somkin... and some of that new shine they came up with. It has to be some real good shit. Better that the stuff we used to get for sure...

I listen to 50's on 5 on XM Radio

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Remember when I said to take it easy and breaks or you may fry the brain..... I may have been wrong... It seems that you already have... :ROFLMAO:

Me thinks your one sick puppy........ The next time I get to Bessemer I will have to look ya up and try some of that shit your somkin... and some of that new shine they came up with. It has to be some real good shit. Better that the stuff we used to get for sure...

I listen to 50's on 5 on XM Radio
Are you saying Doc5252 lives in Bessemer, AL?

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
We go to Canada in 0.05.
I don’t know why this popped in my head but it did. Why not have one the sisters be the niece of Kim jong in the North Korean leader. Not sure why but that makes me laugh for some reason. Hell make one of them be Putin’s daughter who he thinks is his lol.

Reactions: TommyTuba

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I don’t know why this popped in my head but it did. Why not have one the sisters be the niece of Kim jong in the North Korean leader. Not sure why but that makes me laugh for some reason. Hell make one of them be Putin’s daughter who he thinks is his lol.
i'd think having one of the sister's be kim's neice would be pretty funny. it would infer grant slept with kim's sister and got away with it!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes