LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
i'd think having one of the sister's be kim's neice would be pretty funny. it would infer grant slept with kim's sister and got away with it!
Would not put it past him, or perhaps he was buddy buddy with old man Kim(need to get test subjects some way) and got to her that way.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
haha it doesn't matter he was already 21y ❤
Not every parent allows child to drink or smoke, my neighbour have 40 yo and he is still afraid of his mother :LOL:
He is smoking hidden in garage and when he gets drunk his mother brakes his human rights - even i sometimes hear when she screaming on her son :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Really guys? I was being quiet about my 43 cos i assumed to be way on the elder side here. Good to know i'm not the only way too old for this shit fan of the genre here.
I'm sorry, but in the photo you see older ;-) (I'm just kidding) ❤

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Not every parent allows child to drink or smoke, my neighbour have 40 yo and he is still afraid of his mother :LOL:
He is smoking hidden in garage and when he gets drunk his mother brakes his human rights - even i sometimes hear when she screaming on her son :KEK:
I stopped drinking alcohol at the age of 15, I still drink blood to people ;-) (I'm just kidding) ❤

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
young people under 30 do not have time to play, and old people over 70 lose their sight and no longer see the monitor ;-) ❤
the hell does that say about me!?! i'm just under 30 and have plenty of time for games like this!

kinda curious if i'm the youngest here atm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes