SoftheW

May 26, 2020
For Doc5252

i'm not asking directly...
So the question is:
At what age did Sammy and Tammy leave the orphanage?

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
They are.
In my case I had set Tiffany to 18, since the choice of age perhaps implied even less, but since they took a room at the B&B as a couple, it had to be at least 18. I had given the twins 19 years, as they had left the orphanage a year earlier. M since this is an alternate world where incest and polygamy are legal, and given some phrases of Krissy, Jessica and dekke themselves twins, and also a little bit of the look (which can be very deceiving - I have known both boys and girls who have 15/16 looked like 25/30, and others that have 18/20 looked like 13/14) I thought of another combination which will be the one I will set.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
just played it and I have kinda feel strong attachment with these girls especially Tiffany.
Am I just confused or dev intend this?
either way lovely and unique work so far.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Saves don't load......game loads last save before update, despite playing past old version no problem, and seemingly to save no problem, loading them goes back to seeing Grant from first experience after Tiffany

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Saves don't load......game loads last save before update, despite playing past old version no problem, and seemingly to save no problem, loading them goes back to seeing Grant from first experience after Tiffany
I'll ask Shaddy. Are you using a mod? If so, those can mess up saves.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Can I at least know if they are younger than Tiffany or not?
you have to remember it was grant that made your sisters ... now with that being said ... lets just for kicks say he produced 10 a year .... how possible could that be .... your sisters ages would be upto 3 years apart ... now if we lower that to say 5 sisters a year .... it would make the sisters ages upto 6 years apart .. .. the rest you can finger out ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
"C" is my favorite too. Though, I'm not gonna be an asshole and vote in my own poll. That's kind of a dick move. I've already thought of 3 backstories for each of them. I'm gonna do another poll for the winner to pick their backstory.
So your not going to vote but your going to stack the deck in favor of your favorite one. :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes