phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Elmer Fudd. Billionaire. Controls the world but not his personal assistant.

- No sheets on bed
- No crazy expensive medical devices "that go bing"
- nurse didn't bother to adjust his contourmatic bed
- nurse didn't bother to swap out his ghetto clothes for hideously expensive hospital gown
- nurse absconded with the "call button" and any other remote
- stuck with shitty pillow from that loony mypillow clown
- hospital couldn't afford TV, telephone, service tray, oxygen or anything other than cheap bamboo floor

aca.png

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
My memory of the jokes that were made in my young years regarding Chinese girls did not go down well, and the post was deleted.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
some typos in need of fixing:
script.rpy:
8127 "... I was just Tammy and I, ..."
It was just Tammy and me

8141 "...I go wonder around the building. While I'm wondering the building..." - wonder has completely different meaning
I'll wander around the building. While I'm wandering around the building

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I may have started rendering for "Daddy's Little Girls," and I may have posted some of the renders on Discord. If I did you may want to check them out. LOL

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm going back and forth on releasing an Demo of the first release of Daddy's Little Girls. What do you guys think? Should I release an Demo of the first half of DLGs? If I release a demo, everyone will get it the same day. SS would get it hours earlier though. It would be 0.00.5. I wouldn't go back to 23 Sisters until 0.01 is out though. I'd be able to get a Demo out in less than a week now that half the release is written. NEED YOUR OPINION!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm going back and forth on releasing an Demo of the first release of Daddy's Little Girls. What do you guys think? Should I release an Demo of the first half of DLGs? If I release a demo, everyone will get it the same day. SS would get it hours earlier though. It would be 0.00.5. I wouldn't go back to 23 Sisters until 0.01 is out though. I'd be able to get a Demo out in less than a week now that half the release is written. NEED YOUR OPINION!
Sure, demos are fun, and usually a good insight into the game itself.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I may have started rendering for "Daddy's Little Girls," and I may have posted some of the renders on Discord. If I did you may want to check them out. LOL
i’m guessing this is a sequel to this game? But you have the ability to make a trilogy with this series. 23 sisters, daddy’s little girls and a game for the mom’s.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i’m guessing this is a sequel to this game? But you have the ability to make a trilogy with this series. 23 sisters, daddy’s little girls and a game for the mom’s.
Side story. It's a different story in the same universe, but there will be some overlapping. Some characters from one game will appear in the other game and vise versa. There's a major connection between the two games. You'll learn about it if I release the demo. If not you'll learn about it in the full release.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There's a poll on Discord to see if you guys want me to release a demo of Daddy's Little Girls. I was basically trying to get people to know the main characters in the full release, but I've accomplished in the first half. I would still finish 0.01 before I go back to 23 Sister, but it would let you guys take a look at the mechanics and characters of the game. Please vote.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes