satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Doc5252
I remember seeing your original concept art for Krissy and Tiffany. Are you going to use either of those for other sisters along the way or file 13?

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I deleted them back in January when I started rendering. I wish I had kept them now. So, no.
In my not so humble opinion, you really nailed it with your final choices. The original Tif was a little too Texas, if you know what I mean. The original Krissy was really well done. It just didn't really fit where you went with the character. As a midwest sister, maybe. It's been a minute since I last saw those early drafts.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have been having problems wit DAZ3D since updating to 4.15 a couple days ago. DAZ was crashing like crazy the past couple days. I think I've figured out the problems though.. I got a few renders done today after not getting much done the past few days. Thank God!! I should still have the demo out next Friday or Saturday.

You may have noticed that my Discord server was gone. Well, I got banned for inappropriate content. I still don't know why I was singled out though. Other developers have a lot worse stuff on their server. Fucktards at Discord!

Anyway have a great weekend and I'll keep you guys updated on what's going on With Daddy's Little Girls and 23 Sisters. Ceya,

Doc
I had a problem like that too with 4.15 Mainly with some cum shots and gen's placements. Never did finger it out totally just stopped using some cum shots or do a save before I tried. That was a hard lesson to learn too. After loosing every thing a couple of times I started saving as scene so I didn't have to start al over. New update don't always mean good.....

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As a dev myself starting out.. this is the most convoluted and just wacky ass shit I have come across in a while..... lmao when is the next update :p
I'm glad you liked it. I'll get a new update out in about a month and a half. Right now I'm working on my new game "Daddy's Little Girls." It's just as crazy as 23 Sisters, and takes place in the same universe. Characters will cross over in both games. DLG's demo should be out this coming weekend.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
I'm glad you liked it. I'll get a new update out in about a month and a half. Right now I'm working on my new game "Daddy's Little Girls." It's just as crazy as 23 Sisters, and takes place in the same universe. Characters will cross over in both games. DLG's demo should be out this coming weekend.
Am I wrong in assuming that the girls will just make appearances and stick with their own guy or will they "swap" at some point? If the latter case is true I might bail while I still can.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Am I wrong in assuming that the girls will just make appearances and stick with their own guy or will they "swap" at some point? If the latter case is true I might bail while I still can.
No sleeping with other guys girls. Some characters are related to each other, but that's it. The MC from 23 Sisters won't be fucking the daughters of the MC in DLGs and vise versa. It's just a shared universe.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes