couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
No sleeping with other guys girls. Some characters are related to each other, but that's it. The MC from 23 Sisters won't be fucking the daughters of the MC in DLGs and vise versa. It's just a shared universe.
Okay, that's a worry that I can scrunch up and throw in the trash. Looking forward to it!

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
No sleeping with other guys girls. Some characters are related to each other, but that's it. The MC from 23 Sisters won't be fucking the daughters of the MC in DLGs and vise versa. It's just a shared universe.
Damn, that's the harderst "ntr denied" I have yet to see on this site. (let's not have another pointless argument if it constitutes ntr or not, please) Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Mcknobz33

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What's your project, vt3fan4evr? Is it here yer? Any anticipations? :)
No its not on here and wont be for a while. Its called Severed Realms, Harem style but a dark theme to it and no god damn 3 letter abbreviation though its hinted at. As this isnt my forum section I wont go into to much but if you want you can dm me and i can send you a discord invite.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I get it much like superwriters cross overs between picture perfect and secret summer. they all met etc etc

Reactions: haooni

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Thank you very much for the invite! Unfortunately i don't use social much. But i'll keep one eye for your project with it pops up here and i'll be happy to try it.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Sorry, guys I can't post anymore pics from Daddy's Little Girls today, without posting "Spoilers" for the demo. So, no more pics tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Have a great night, or morning if you in British Texas.
o_O :poop::lepew: That seems wrong in just so many ways ya know........:ROFLMAO:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Might as well give everyone here an update on the demo for Daddy's Little Girls. It's coming along good. I'm more than halfway done with the renders and the script has been sent to the proofreader. I'll probably finish the renders on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I'll start the basic coding on Wednesday or Thursday, and then hand it over to my expert coder Shaddy. I'm gonna try to release the demo on Friday or Saturday. Around 9am EST for SubscribeStar subscribers and 3pm EST for everyone else. Once the demo is out I'll continue to work on DLGs until I release 0.01. 0.01 should be released in early July. Once it's released I'll be going back to work on 23 Sisters. DLGs will be based off a point system, which is a little different than 23 Sisters. Shaddy will be making a built-in optional walkthrough for it though if you're interested.

I've been having a lot of fun making this game. It's funny as hell just like 23 Sisters, maybe even funnier. I just hope one joke doesn't disgust you too much. It's pretty sick, but I think you'll laugh your ass off as you are throwing up. We'll see. LOL. Also, you'll learn about the connection between 23 Sisters and DLGs pretty early on. I think you'll like the connection. Also the incest in this game is ten times more than in 23 Sisters. If you like 23 Sisters because of the incest all I can say is "Hold my beer." I take incest to the extreme in DLGs. It's an "Inestfest!"

If you like the game please subscribe to me on SubscibeStar if you haven't already. It's because of you guys that I'm able to do this.

-Doc

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes