LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm going back and forth on releasing an Demo of the first release of Daddy's Little Girls. What do you guys think? Should I release an Demo of the first half of DLGs? If I release a demo, everyone will get it the same day. SS would get it hours earlier though. It would be 0.00.5. I wouldn't go back to 23 Sisters until 0.01 is out though. I'd be able to get a Demo out in less than a week now that half the release is written. NEED YOUR OPINION!
I think a demo would be nice.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Side story. It's a different story in the same universe, but there will be some overlapping. Some characters from one game will appear in the other game and vise versa. There's a major connection between the two games. You'll learn about it if I release the demo. If not you'll learn about it in the full release.
gotcha. This is just me speaking but I think making it a sequel instead of a side story would work better. But again that’s just me as I said I think that would make a great trilogy the sisters, daughters and mothers.

Dec 15, 2017
If you're a subscriber on SubscribeStar, there's a poll up on the custom character. Good luck!
View attachment 1236355
I voted for A. I know C will win, but I like A. I do feel bad for B though. She is getting no love at all. I will say this about her, she is showing far more personality than the other two, and her outfit is pretty awesome, too.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Doc5252, the discord server is no longer on my server list in discord. Did I get kicked off for not being patron or something? Sorry, if so. Was nice to be able to see and keep tabs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Doc5252, the discord server is no longer on my server list in discord. Did I get kicked off for not being patron or something? Sorry, if so. Was nice to be able to see and keep tabs.
No, it appears to be gone for all of us. I expect someone decided to draw Discord's attention to the server and the renders. It seems to be a specific case of someone reporting (IMHO), and not a wholesale purge because a lot of other "questionable" servers are still up and running.

Reactions: Darklord1234

NopeGames

Feb 6, 2019
I honestly thought I got the boot for voicing my love of pineapple on pizza.

Hope things get sorted with discord soon so its back up and running. Got a few more pro pineapple memes to share.

Also look forward to DLG and more 23 Sisters.

Reactions: Qwerfy

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have been having problems wit DAZ3D since updating to 4.15 a couple days ago. DAZ was crashing like crazy the past couple days. I think I've figured out the problems though.. I got a few renders done today after not getting much done the past few days. Thank God!! I should still have the demo out next Friday or Saturday.

You may have noticed that my Discord server was gone. Well, I got banned for inappropriate content. I still don't know why I was singled out though. Other developers have a lot worse stuff on their server. Fucktards at Discord!

Anyway have a great weekend and I'll keep you guys updated on what's going on With Daddy's Little Girls and 23 Sisters. Ceya,

Doc

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes