satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I have been doing that. It hasn't been helping. Usually it works, but not this time for some reason.
That explains the look of contempt on her face. It's like dad is making them pose for a picture and can't figure out the camera. She's so over it already.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
She has contempt in her face because her uncle won't stop say really perverted stuff and her mom thinks it's funny.
And she's forced to wear that "double pony tails" hairstyle even though she's 18....

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I have been doing that. It hasn't been helping. Usually it works, but not this time for some reason.
2 ways here:
1. Move forehead slider forward, so hair will be placed a bit in front of head. Move slider to minus and hair will clip through the forehead and hide. Sometimes you have to move the significantly before artifacts are gone. Usually, this artifacts are a sing of wrong placed lighting. Try different combinations, or move them a bit. Also, point light this disk geometry is a way to avoid this.
2.Hide you character, select geometry editor tool, select needed polygons and delete them.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Okay, I got a question for everyone on where to go next. I'm continuing on with 23 Sisters, but when I get tired of working on that temporarily I'm gonna start working on another project. Don't worry I'm not tired of working on it yet. I actually enjoy working on it, but in the future I might get tired for a while. The question is, is what project should I start? I've got an idea for two. First is Daddy's Little Girls. It's similar to Proud Father, but funny. It's in the really early stages of development and will take a while to get out. Second is a remake of a game I started last year called The Mysterious Island made with DAZ instead of Kokatu!. Both are mainly loli projects, but will also have some MILFs in them. You can try The Mysterious Island's last version here to see what it's like. The Mysterious Island I haven't updated it since September though. If I do The Mysterious Island, 0.01 will release sooner than Daddy's Little Girls because most of the script is already written. What do you guys think?
I'd vote for Mysterious Island personally.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No sleeping with other guys girls. Some characters are related to each other, but that's it. The MC from 23 Sisters won't be fucking the daughters of the MC in DLGs and vise versa. It's just a shared universe.
How about Tiffany, then?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes