bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
As one of my Hero's said... I know nothing..
As an Alabamian, different part of the state, just thought it was cool. Been to Bessemer a handful of times, several to eat at Bright Star, a Greek family owned steakhouse. Been through Bessemer a bunch of times, on my way to and from Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK tripod70 I'll take a look at what ya got. Hope I can see everything on my small monitor since you are making it for the blind and hard of hearing like yo self.
Don't forget the having to get up and Pee every 10 to 15 minutes.........

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I thought I was done writing for the day, but I thought of the sickest most disgusting joke I've ever come up with and I had to put it in the game. It's way beyond the oyster joke. I'm not gonna post it on here, because it's just too damn good. I want everyone to experience it at the same time. I've been laughing at it for the last 10 minutes. I can't help it. It's just too funny.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I thought I was done writing for the day, but I thought of the sickest most disgusting joke I've ever come up with and I had to put it in the game. It's way beyond the oyster joke. I'm not gonna post it on here, because it's just too damn good. I want everyone to experience it at the same time. I've been laughing at it for the last 10 minutes. I can't help it. It's just too funny.
That's just cruel man.....

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, 13 pages written today. 37 more to go. I'm trying to get at least 50 pages of script for the first release of DLGs. It looks like I won't need a patch for 0.01, because there aren't any sex scenes or nudes of smols. Sorry. 0.02 is definitely gonna need a patch. The only sex scene that I think is gonna be in 0.01 will be with Lauren the MC's pregnant girlfriend. I think she's just his girlfriend. Hmm. SPOILERS!! I'm still looking at a very late June early July release. Stay tuned.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, since the girls are all receiving nicknames, if eventually Jessica ends up (even against her will) staying with the harem, she'll probably get the name Everybody's Bitch. No number, for obvious reasons.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Well, 13 pages written today. 37 more to go. I'm trying to get at least 50 pages of script for the first release of DLGs. It looks like I won't need a patch for 0.01, because there aren't any sex scenes or nudes of smols. Sorry. 0.02 is definitely gonna need a patch. The only sex scene that I think is gonna be in 0.01 will be with Lauren the MC's pregnant girlfriend. I think she's just his girlfriend. Hmm. SPOILERS!! I'm still looking at a very late June early July release. Stay tuned.
Best of luck. Other games have had a patch and were banned even though there was no lewd content without the patch, the smols existence in the unpatched game was apparently enough. Even talking about the game is banned. If it does get the banhammer, please remember us broke-ass folks and make a public post on Subscribestar with a download available eventually.

Reactions: Dragon59
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes