whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not to mention how do they reproduce? Unless it's like from the movie Splash where if they come out of water they look human.
Yeah, that's kinda the point I made about them not having a pussy, but still being a bit of a male fantasy.
Why, if you can't even fuck them? Doesn't make sense.
The only way it could work, is if the fish part was the head, instead of tail. But that would just be outright freaky.

Man, well remembered!! Daryl Hannah was fucking hot, in that. :love:

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah, that's kinda the point I made about them not having a pussy, but still being a bit of a male fantasy.
Why, if you can't even fuck them? Doesn't make sense.
The only way it could work, is if the fish part was the head, instead of tail. But that would just be outright freaky.

Man, well remembered!! Daryl Hannah was fucking hot, in that. :love:
Yeah she was. But now she's old. :(
She was even still hot in Kill Bill.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
lol Now you're making me think of Grant creating any number of hybrid creatures!
Mermaid's the one that always puzzles me. Got tits to play with and a mouth to suck, but no pussy.
Do you put the fish part at the top? That would be fucking freaky!
There's always the form used by Starbucks...
siren-book.jpg
You can see those 15th century artists were mindful of the priorities.

Reactions: pgm_01

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
After you play the full update of 0.2 of DLG in about a week and a half to two week you're gonna have to play 0.06 of 23 Sisters to finish the update. The next update of 23 Sisters will be a continuation of DLG. Just like the MCU you're not gonna be able to play one without the other. Yes, I know, I'm pure evil. LOL! You're gonna love it. There will be a few new girls in 0.06 of 23 Sisters and one of them will be directly related to the MC of DLG. If you played the Alpha you might have a tiny idea of who, but I doubt it because this character won't even be in DLG, but will be a major part of the plot. Damn, I'm an evil genius! Only my crazy, sick and fucked-up mind could even think this up. I need to be writing scripts for Marvel and Disney. I'd probably get fired pretty quickly.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
After you play the full update of 0.2 of DLG in about a week and a half to two week you're gonna have to play 0.06 of 23 Sisters to finish the update. The next update of 23 Sisters will be a continuation of DLG. Just like the MCU you're not gonna be able to play one without the other. Yes, I know, I'm pure evil. LOL! You're gonna love it. There will be a few new girls in 0.06 of 23 Sisters and one of them will be directly related to the MC of DLG. If you played the Alpha you might have a tiny idea of who, but I doubt it because this character won't even be in DLG, but will be a major part of the plot. Damn, I'm an evil genius! Only my crazy, sick and fucked-up mind could even think this up. I need to be writing scripts for Marvel and Disney. I'd probably get fired pretty quickly.
Adding to something else & vice versa is OK, but them becoming dependant upon each other for context or clarity, is not.
If it reaches the point where I need to play another game, just to know what is going on in this one, that will be a sad day.

Little references and nods, for those in the know, is fine. But please don't make it so that, if you don't play DLG, you won't know what's going on here anymore.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Dear Uncle Buck first we get the MCU now we have the other DCU (Dauniece Cinematic Universe).

Doc you've lost it or are you trying to get bought out by Disney. :ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, it took 6 months, but it looks like my Patreon page is finally being shut down. Fuck'em! I don't need them! I'm doing great on SubscribeStar.
Yeah patreon is a really bad platform for these types of games. The only problem with subscribestar right now is that in some cases it takes a very long time until the pages are approved.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Two guys were killed in California for having snake DNA.
Grant is involved?
A father who was "enlightened" by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories was convinced that his wife had serpent DNA and had passed it on to their children (2 year old boy and 10 month old daughter), he killed them in Mexico with a spear fishing gun, convinced he was saving the world from monsters. :cry:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
A father who was "enlightened" by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories was convinced that his wife had serpent DNA and had passed it on to their children (2 year old boy and 10 month old daughter), he killed them in Mexico with a spear fishing gun, convinced he was saving the world from monsters. :cry:
Fucking loon. Shame he didn't kill himself after.
Save the taxpayer supporting him financially, for the rest of his time behind bars.
Does beg the question: How are these people out in the public without supervision, in the first place? :unsure:

On the plus side, it's 3 less people on the planet, so maybe he's just doing his part for the eco-warriors.
A couple of billion to go...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
WTF, you are planning on doing traps?
How am I(the son) meant to impregnant traps?
You could add some fucked up humor by putting a tranny who doesn't get pregnant.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes