Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There’s no easy way to say this, so I’m just gonna come out and say it. I will be changing tiers and release schedules starting with 0.06 of 23 Sisters. The Crossover Special will be released to all SubscribeStar subs at the same time, but I’m thinking of giving subscribers a longer exclusivity to the updates. I don’t really have it all planned out yet, but I’m thinking $10 and up will get it first day, then $3 and up three days later then free to everyone three days after that. Like I said I don’t have it all planned out and it could change but this is what I’m planning. New subscribers have kind of flattened and I’ve got to raise that up. I’m trying to make working on this game full time work. I still have another job at the moment. I know. Can you believe that? I’m not always working on this game. Who’d a thought. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Come on guys and gals, keep on posting on this thread. We've almost hit 200 pages since March 13th. I don't think any game on this site has even come close to that. LET'S BREAK SOME RECORDS!! LOL!
200w.gif

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Come on guys and gals, keep on posting on this thread. We've almost hit 200 pages since March 13th. I don't think any game on this site has even come close to that. LET'S BREAK SOME RECORDS!! LOL!
View attachment 1357993
You should follow the nonsense back and forth of BADIK, 200 since March.... they probably hit that since May or June

EDIT:

BADIK yakk fest.PNG

Holy crap it's only been since July 6th for their last 200 pages

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yea, but they're an old game. This one is new. They don't count. LOL
ok than i say free pass thread could beat yours. its at 196 and started at march 21. and the new update gonna be released in 2 days for public.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yea, but they're an old game. This one is new. They don't count. LOL
I would estimate that a good 5000 of those pages are the SAME circular arguments about which girls are this and which are that .... by like 4 people

Jul 6, 2021
Technically all the girls (except Tiffany's cousin and daughnieces) are half sisters. For now anyway. Now that the mom showed up maybe a full sister or 2 not known.

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Technically all the girls (except Tiffany's cousin and daughnieces) are half sisters. For now anyway. Now that the mom showed up maybe a full sister or 2 not known.
:unsure:The Bigger question is will MC use Grant's magic short pregnancy drug on MC's mother. ;)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes